4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There are different mechanism used in different games :
- threaten or blackmail the mc into feminization
- the mc's body is transitioning (by magic or (accidently taken) medicin) and mc has to adapt to a more and more feminine body, e.g. buy a bra for new boobs
- the mc is seduced by a girl to take part in crossdress / feminization roleplay which feminizes the mc step by step in exchange for sexual rewards. (The player will sissify the mc to see the sexual content with the girl.)
no thanks

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
it's becoming more and more kinky but the story is imo too weird for me. It's like the dev made it for filling the background.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
that update was hot! Im starting to like Mirina more and more.. hopefully she doesnt screw you over later. Also the ntr was good.. didnt see that coming... thought it was going to be his gf (wouldve been hot but this was good also!)

Keep up the good work! love it!

Reactions: Goronthil

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Srsly? There is 3 mirina sex scenes, sex scene with Trish and mom, 3 of them anal and two peeking scenes with anal sex
First of all, thanks for the update, some great scenes! :)

I got the 3 Mirina scenes, as well as the Trish and mom scenes. Even peeked on mom fucking Astra, though I think it wasn't anal. What is the other peeking scene that I'm missing..?

onicolet

Dec 28, 2020
anal lesson 1 says talk to anna but cant even find anna even in my phone also if not anna when i go to mirina afternoon there is no option to anal training

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes