4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

SaradaKiss

Sep 13, 2020
Hi, I'm currently stuck in Scarlett's computer puzzle.
I'm playing on an android device using the APK file. I type the answer but can't press enter. Is there any workaround for this?

bsloo

Nov 20, 2022
BecomingAFemboy-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
Anyone have the MAC version?

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
After the last update, when downloading game saves, I can't talk to the wrong character or go to bed, it always gives an error (I tried it in different languages does not help).What to do?

manez

May 30, 2020
After the last update, when downloading game saves, I can't talk to the wrong character or go to bed, it always gives an error (I tried it in different languages does not help).What to do?
I think you need to use saves that are from this version, that fixed the issue for me.

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Im at the quest "Dinner togther with Mirina" "went to anal lesson at afternoon"
When does this trigger, I dont know what to do. The Anal lesson and the beach house dont work.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Ah FFS yet another update just full of - object has no attribute 'style' - errors, and you can't even use the wardrobe to change your clothes because they trigger on that too... uuugh.
I'm not sure why is that still happening because I tested every layeredimage in the game before releasing it. I even did auto-tests to proofchecking it several times. Also, I heard 0 bugs about it from subscribers.

Reactions: kogoro_mori

mike147147

Jun 11, 2020
I'm stuck at Mirina's quest 3. I've fucked myself silly with the medium sized dildo and worn the medium butt plug for 5 days. When I go to dinner with her I just get the same two options.

MrGRAF

Aug 12, 2019
I'm not sure why is that still happening because I tested every layeredimage in the game before releasing it. I even did auto-tests to proofchecking it several times. Also, I heard 0 bugs about it from subscribers.
Bro, is there any chance of the game coming out on steam?

EvilPleasure

May 11, 2020
Any work around for Scarlett's password on Android. Hitting enter does nothing and tapping screen does nothing. Searched thread and nothing on how to solve this

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes