4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i did it there is nothing when i search
Six times on the first page. If you haven't already done so in your first 5 years on this site, I would recommend going to your account preferences to change the search results order setting from the default to most recent first. There are at least 6 results on the first page that give you the answer - and up to 2 more pages of results to review. Of the 45-ish results for searching the word password, the answer is there at least 12 times. Even without sorting by most recent first, a fourth of the results on a page should have had the answer.
1694894083690.png
Any work around for Scarlett's password on Android. Hitting enter does nothing and tapping screen does nothing. Searched thread and nothing on how to solve this
Searching for android password, this seems like the only available suggestion of the 8 total search results: #1,097. This suggestion was offered by an android user, but the person it was suggested to never came back to confirm or deny if it worked. That usually hints to either it worked or the person never looked at the suggestion offered. Please reply back about the result of applying this suggestion.

Reactions: Bandsawbox

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Nothing works for scarlets laptop password on android, neither tapping the screen nor pressing enter, tapping laptop, nothing works it just perpetually brings up the keyboard and even if I press back it just pops back up. Can't progress that on android.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Nothing works for scarlets laptop password on android, neither tapping the screen nor pressing enter, tapping laptop, nothing works it just perpetually brings up the keyboard and even if I press back it just pops back up. Can't progress that on android.
There is must a small button under the black frame with text "submit". Known issue, but some people handle it on their devices

Reactions: kogoro_mori

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
It's evening, not afternoon.
GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT. I've been tilting at this stupid quest for what felt like elventy billion thousand years, and it turns out I was simply rickrolled by the bloody game dev. Thank you, kind stranger, it works fine now...

EDIT: take all the swearing above and square it. Then square it again and imagine it being blasted through a US army weapons grade sonic deterrent, to flashbang levels of fuckyou. Apparently the "open to mom" quest is also a mystic one the triggering of which depends on a throw of the dice, the current weather at Sevastopol, the momentary level of tide in your bathtub and the last two digits of the number of dust specks in the oval office of the White House. This thing belongs in a gallery of horrible game design.

Last edited:

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Go into your phone settings and change the keyboard to a floating keyboard and then you'll be able to enter the password

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
can someone draw a picture of 'what' button you need to click and 'where' during the nurse mini game. Do you click anywhere on the screen, or you click breathe? Do you click with the pattern at the intersection of the graph, or during the blank spaces in between? Instructions not clear and the timing is potentilly off.

Anyone has an answer/guide for this mini game?

Reactions: ravenknight117

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for the drive-by on your way to check out the 14,151 titles on this site (of the 15,371 - 92%) that don't have the netorare tag. Enjoy your day.
I was posting here from the start, dimwit, and the feminization tag does not have to have ntr with it, the current trend just seems to demand it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was posting here from the start, dimwit, and the feminization tag does not have to have ntr with it, the current trend just seems to demand it
You have posted 4 times in this thread, including the above. Sure, once near the beginning - but you had already posted your disdain about the game having netorare.
1695065489560.png
So your second posting of the one-liner with the same theme belies your true intent - simply to be a whiner.

Also, there is no "feminization" tag which you claim - on this game or in F95, as it is. Your idea that the "current trend just seems to demand" netorare to be included does not hold water.
  1. As I already addressed - 14,151 titles on this site (of the 15,371 - 92%) don't have the netorare tag. So you have a plethora to choose from.
  2. If you are referring to the trap [sic] tag - There are 256 games with that tag, 231 of which do not have the netorare tag (oh, look - very similar at 90%).
  3. If you are referring to the combined futa/trans tag - 1374 games and 1257 do not have the netorare tag (91%... hmmm)
Even looking at the numbers for games either introduced or updated in the past year on this site - the approximately 10% holds true. There is no trend there.

Seems the dimwit nomenclature is being tossed the wrong direction. Again, enjoy your day.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes