4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
People don't live on this site 24/7. You might have to wait hours or even days to get your answer from someone who knows. Patience - you don't need to repeat every 15 to 30 minutes.

I don't know why you are getting that message but I would assume you haven't had the MC stretch their anus enough using something smaller - have them practice more.

Also, read my signature if my guess doesn't help you. You might be able to find the answer on your own while you wait.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I don’t often play games of this genre, but I decided to give this one a chance since it had been looming before my eyes for a long time.

Very well thought out sandbox, nothing superfluous, awesome art style, cute protagonist and overall great game, in my opinion.

P.S Trish is the best girl, although I've never been a big fan of redheads. :HideThePain:

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
I bought the medium buttplug and again went to mirina after 5-7 days but not able to do Mirina Date 3.

Last edited:

Lasilvio

Oct 2, 2023
When the game tells me there are no more quests.
On the laptop in the statistics part it appears:

-Events seen 33/36
Recent unseen events
1) Mom first time seen in shower
2) Shower with mother together l
3) Shower with mother together ll

-Quests done 39/40

I don't know which quests I need to complete and how I should do to see the scenes I'm missing.

Thank you all

arlo29

Jul 25, 2019
Im stuck at the laptop password, im playing the game from android phone, scrotum dosn't work, any help?

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
I really liked the art, :love: but the beginning of the plot is very bad, serious multiverse?:mad: The protagonist's mother creating a multiverse travel machine is very forced. Austyn abandoned her original family, went to another multiverse without knowing if she could return.(n) If it were an isekai it would be better, the protagonist would go to another world by accident or chosen by a superior being.

Reactions: Axel34

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
If the machine that Austyn's mother created wasn't multiverse travel, but a device that modifies people's bodies, creating futas and femboys, it would also be better than the multiverse.:mad:

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I really liked the art, :love: but the beginning of the plot is very bad, serious multiverse?:mad: The protagonist's mother creating a multiverse travel machine is very forced. Austyn abandoned her original family, went to another multiverse without knowing if she could return.(n) If it were an isekai it would be better, the protagonist would go to another world by accident or chosen by a superior being.
there is no mention that she created it personally :s There is no force in that, it's basically a start of the game :D

Abandoned His original family, and without knowing if He could return.

If the machine that Austyn's mother created wasn't multiverse travel, but a device that modifies people's bodies, creating futas and femboys, it would also be better than the multiverse.:mad:
Better or not - it's only your personal opinion.

We have no logical contradictions and this is the most important thing, the rest is just a matter of taste.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
And how would the rest of the population in the 'current' world react to:
  • technology being used to change people into "futas and femboys", when most people current gets upset at such genetic altering tech being used to reduce the chance of serious life-treating medical issues.
  • people who become "futas" being automatically elevated to being socially (and politically?) above those that haven't had such changes.
eg. Reactions like "angry, pitchfork-and-torch-wielding mob chasing Dr Frankenstein and/or his monster" come to mind...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
Of course we are talking about science fiction, but traveling in the multiverse invading people's bodies is not correct.
A good example is cyberpunk culture, if the technology exists to modify human bodies, people will do it. People are vain, they kill themselves to become stronger, more beautiful and more attractive.
A realistic example is plastic surgery.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes