4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
I haven't finished the game yet, but I have questions!?? :unsure:
If all Futas don't have vaginas/pussy, who is Astra and Austyn's other mother??? If there's something about this in the game, just say it's a SPOILER.

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
If all Futas don't have vaginas/pussy, who is Astra and Austyn's other mother??? If there's something about this in the game, just say it's a SPOILER.
Emm... Normal female? Who died in the past, or something. Maybe surrogate female mother?
But yes, it would be great if this was revealed later in the game's story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
There could be more variety in customer service at work, characters from the game could appear in the cafe too. :unsure:
Screenshot 2023.10.08.jpg

Vinyyorha

Aug 9, 2023
CONTROVERSY!!! I'm not a fan of open relationships.
captura_de_tela.jpg
I see it this way, if you want to have sex with several people, you don't need to be in a marriage.:unsure:
So feeling betrayed when Jannet took that photo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But there could be more drama, after all it's cheating if you don't know you're in an open relationship. Austyn accepted very quickly, she could have the options of choosing to be in an open relationship or just friends, for example her friendship with Trish.

Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.08 - 11.06.31.94.png Is she pro??? This whole time I was dating a prostitute??? anthony-anderson-meme-chorando-crying-1024x768-Copia.jpg

Note: The story of this game is not bad, for an H game it is very good, and generates several opinions and comments. If it was bad I would just ignore it and skip to scene H.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I would like to see development of the open relationship with Jannet, more than everything.
So that Jannet sends photos of her "adventures" to MC, and maybe MC his photos to her. And also gentle femdom/teasing/cucking by her. Best mommy gothic GF! It would be really cool to bring all futanari girls we know with her to have fun! ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha and Tufa

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
I would like to see development of the open relationship with Jannet, more than everything.
So that Jannet sends photos of her "adventures" to MC, and maybe MC his photos to her. And also gentle femdom/teasing/cucking by her. Best mommy gothic GF! It would be really cool to bring all futanari girls we know with her to have fun! ;)
I'd love that to happen!
a supportive cuck BF ,YUMY
and these photos also can be used to masturbate options in bed at night.

Lasilvio

Oct 2, 2023
please help its been days and i can't find the scarlett computer's password please tell me the password
scrotum

If you are using Android there is a problem with the button to confirm the password. Read the previous comments for the way to solve it.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes