4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry for jumping in. I've seen this mentioned quite a few times however, not sure about others posing questions but I don't have the same search box. My search box doesn't have a spot to type.. well, what you want to search. The only spot that I can type is By:Member. If I really need to know something I read the most resent 10 pages before I'd ask a question. Often, it's not too hard to find as people repeat the same questions... over and other
If you don't see the search option like I do, it means you are using the UI.X Dark [Old and unsupported] to view the thread, instead of Dark Mode BETA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lasilvio

Oct 2, 2023
With the new translation in Spanish, which is my native language, I started the game from the beginning. It's great to repeat it again, I'm really enjoying it. The amount of details that I didn't remember and that I see now. I just wanted to share it with you.

For example, I didn't remember this image. Is fantastic!!!

Reactions: kogoro_mori

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
BecomingAFemboy-0.8.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I apologize. But this tracker requires registration. If possible, please post the torrent file directly or a link to another tracker

oronp

Mar 4, 2023
When the game tells me there are no more quests.
On the laptop in the statistics part it appears:

-Events seen 33/36
Recent unseen events
1) Mom first time seen in shower
2) Shower with mother together l
3) Shower with mother together ll

-Quests done 39/40

I don't know which quests I need to complete and how I should do to see the scenes I'm missing.

Thank you all

If you go to the shower during the evening, mom may come. if you go in the shower during the morning, when there is a exclamation point, you'll have some scenes as well

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes