4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Pacman042

Oct 12, 2023
So is the Jannet NTR thing going to be avoidable, or like can you break up with her? I have been really enjoying the rest of the game but them treating the ntr thing like its fine is not something I am okay going forward with. Would be fine if it had been like where she talked to you about you not meeting her sexual needs and you agreeing it was okay but going behind you back to do it for years is a major betrayal of trust and I kinda hate Jannet now. Really want to continue the rest of the story but if I'm going to be forced to be with that back stabber then I'll nope out so really hoping there's an option to break up with her or something

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So is the Jannet NTR thing going to be avoidable, or like can you break up with her? I have been really enjoying the rest of the game but them treating the ntr thing like its fine is not something I am okay going forward with. Would be fine if it had been like where she talked to you about you not meeting her sexual needs and you agreeing it was okay but going behind you back to do it for years is a major betrayal of trust and I kinda hate Jannet now. Really want to continue the rest of the story but if I'm going to be forced to be with that back stabber then I'll nope out so really hoping there's an option to break up with her or something
#1,245
1700566028874.png

Pacman042

Oct 12, 2023

Thanks a ton! I did not see that when I was trying to search the thread using google (the way I am familiar with as I don't use F95Zone usually).

So this hotfix should be a fix that is included in any public releases after that date right? Not sure why I still got the dialog about how she had been sleeping with other people for awhile, was that part not changed? Not finding anything more specific on that so I guess my current guess is that the fix focuses on ntr scenes and which I have not gotten to yet, my issue was with the NTR in the past and the MC just kinda accepting it and was only dialog with no lewd stuff. Honestly I would not be against future inclusion just kinda didn't like it being put in the story in a way that kinda characterized Jannet as a habitual betrayer.

I'll try continuing and seeing how it goes. Or if there is actually an additional patch or option I need to select please let me know because I spent a good half an hour trying to look and finding nada.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks a ton! I did not see that when I was trying to search the thread using google (the way I am familiar with as I don't use F95Zone usually).

So this hotfix should be a fix that is included in any public releases after that date right? Not sure why I still got the dialog about how she had been sleeping with other people for awhile, was that part not changed? Not finding anything more specific on that so I guess my current guess is that the fix focuses on ntr scenes and which I have not gotten to yet, my issue was with the NTR in the past and the MC just kinda accepting it and was only dialog with no lewd stuff. Honestly I would not be against future inclusion just kinda didn't like it being put in the story in a way that kinda characterized Jannet as a habitual betrayer.

I'll try continuing and seeing how it goes. Or if there is actually an additional patch or option I need to select please let me know because I spent a good half an hour trying to look and finding nada.
What do you mean "NTR in the past"?
Anyway, yes - if you are playing the current version, then you have what the developer wants you to have, hotfixes etc.

Pacman042

Oct 12, 2023
What do you mean "NTR in the past"?
Anyway, yes - if you are playing the current version, then you have what the developer wants you to have, hotfixes etc.

Like you get that image sent with her sucking someone off then you go to her house at night and have a conversation where she kinda tells you shes been doing it for awhile (I thought it sounded like she meant years but don't think it stated an exact time frame) then gets mad at you for being upset about it despite her being the one who hid that she had been doing this behind your back and hiding it. I may have been fine if they said she talked to you about it initially and agreed on her doing that because she did have needs you couldnt meet, or if it was just the one guy in the pic then show some degree of remorse like you had shown for giving mom a hand job, but it kinda shows it as something that has been going on and kept purposefully hidden from you which is why it felt like a huge betrayal and kinda made me super dislike her character. ntr with consent I am okay with but without consent it's just cheating and is a quick way to make me hate someone

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Like you get that image sent with her sucking someone off then you go to her house at night and have a conversation where she kinda tells you shes been doing it for awhile (I thought it sounded like she meant years but don't think it stated an exact time frame) then gets mad at you for being upset about it despite her being the one who hid that she had been doing this behind your back and hiding it. I may have been fine if they said she talked to you about it initially and agreed on her doing that because she did have needs you couldnt meet, or if it was just the one guy in the pic then show some degree of remorse like you had shown for giving mom a hand job, but it kinda shows it as something that has been going on and kept purposefully hidden from you which is why it felt like a huge betrayal and kinda made me super dislike her character. ntr with consent I am okay with but without consent it's just cheating and is a quick way to make me hate someone
This may not be the game for you.

Reactions: Lord of Dragon

Pacman042

Oct 12, 2023
This may not be the game for you.

If that is still the story explanation of this then I might agree. It would be one thing moving forward in the story now that it's set a precedent but having one of the main people your supposed to care about betraying you behind your back before some understanding of that being a part of your relationship and then gaslighting and saying your the one in the wrong when they literally cheated on and hid it from you, if it was the norm in that society they at least wouldn't act like they expected you to have something to say about it and would even have brought things she did with those other people up in your normal conversations but it kinda made it seem like they hid it meaning they knew it wasn't okay and wasn't simply the norm for that world and then make it out to be your fault. I would have broken up with her on the spot

That's too bad, I was liking the story so far but I can only live with an amount of that which seems mostly justifiable to me and this goes way past that in this occurrence. Well thanks for your help regardless of if I drop this or not. I appreciate it!

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes