4.50 star(s) 49 Votes
Sep 16, 2021
Like you get that image sent with her sucking someone off then you go to her house at night and have a conversation where she kinda tells you shes been doing it for awhile (I thought it sounded like she meant years but don't think it stated an exact time frame) then gets mad at you for being upset about it despite her being the one who hid that she had been doing this behind your back and hiding it. I may have been fine if they said she talked to you about it initially and agreed on her doing that because she did have needs you couldnt meet, or if it was just the one guy in the pic then show some degree of remorse like you had shown for giving mom a hand job, but it kinda shows it as something that has been going on and kept purposefully hidden from you which is why it felt like a huge betrayal and kinda made me super dislike her character. ntr with consent I am okay with but without consent it's just cheating and is a quick way to make me hate someone
is it really ntr? the mc has a girl friend yet is doing sexual things with others, so its more like corruption and degeneracy, as in threesomes with her mc and guy. because it would be hypocritical to call it ntr when the mc is doing the same?

In fact there should be more Jannet stuff. its quite good

Timmie Too

Jun 18, 2017
is it really ntr? the mc has a girl friend yet is doing sexual things with others, so its more like corruption and degeneracy, as in threesomes with her mc and guy. because it would be hypocritical to call it ntr when the mc is doing the same?

In fact there should be more Jannet stuff. its quite good
Yes! More Jannet!

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Can't win red dot mini game on Android. Even with a high precision customized auto clicker. It's like it can't even register your taps.

Reactions: Ali-Jo

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
In case anyone was desperate, like me, you can download the game for little more than 1 dollar in devs boosty page. And i would actually encourage anyone who likes futa on male to support them in this case. IMO this fetish doesnt have that many quality games so i would like to see this game finished and more games like this to pop up. And yeah i know this is a pirating website and yeah i too downloaded the previous versions from here but decided afterwards to send couple of dollars in their way

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I thought that Austin will wear a more yellowish swimsuit, because yellow + blue is a classic combo. Like ginger + green.
What do you think?
View attachment 3213164
When looking at the colors: primary are blue, red, yellow and secondary are green, purple, orange. Traditionally, orange is blue's complementary color that is often used in art/design color theory. Ginger+green plays on green being red's complementary color (even though gingers appear more orange than red).

Below is a color wheel. The art above has ginger more the middle between orange and red (though leaning orange) - you'll notice that the green used in her suit is nearly the exact complement green-blue. For Austin, the swimsuit is close in hue to the ginger hair, but leans even just a smidge more orange to complement the lighter blue of Austin's hair.
1703808924964.png

Reactions: amooei

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
When looking at the colors: primary are blue, red, yellow and secondary are green, purple, orange. Traditionally, orange is blue's complementary color that is often used in art/design color theory. Ginger+green plays on green being red's complementary color (even though gingers appear more orange than red).

Below is a color wheel. The art above has ginger more the middle between orange and red (though leaning orange) - you'll notice that the green used in her suit is nearly the exact complement green-blue. For Austin, the swimsuit is close in hue to the ginger hair, but leans even just a smidge more orange to complement the lighter blue of Austin's hair.
View attachment 3213206
yep, I know what color wheel is, just found it strange to have such color distribution. from my point of view it looks like this. not symmetrical
IMG_0223.jpeg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yep, I know what color wheel is, just found it strange to have such color distribution. from my point of view it looks like this. not symmetrical
View attachment 3213297
I think the actual issue is most likely Scarlett's Anna's hair color. Isn't it normally redder?
Using your version of the color wheel, Austin's hair and swimsuit are near perfect complements. Scarlett's Anna's hair and swimsuit, not quite. However, taking a clip from the preview images in OP, her darker red and her swimsuit are better complements.
1703812856491.png
(edit: my bad, wrong names - corrected?)
(edit 2: mixing Trish and Anna identities. Ignore the additional face added.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes