4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
With ai you can put 2 images of the same character and you notice that proportions dont match up in body, face or the hands are just a mash of skin textures etc. This artist has a style, sometimes it may look odd but it cant be ai because the characters dont have this uniqueness to them in every scene / every time u see them

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
None of these show AI hands.
  1. The tape measure is being pinched between the thumb and middle finger with the index finger curled up out of the way. (The thumbnail looks a bit small)
  2. That is the correct placement for where a thumb would be in that pose. (The thumb pad looks a bit wide)
  3. That's the thumb of the person behind the person in the foreground. Most likely that right hand is slipped partially into their pocket, with the thumb laying on top of the waistband. (The thumb is pretty good)
Now, are those well drawn thumbs? They could be better. However, they are good examples of hand-drawn.

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
yes the game isn't updatet, the ingame version is still 0.80.

With my actually save from 0.81 no new quests and i have all completet.

Anyone know waht the problem is?

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
yes the game isn't updatet, the ingame version is still 0.80.

With my actually save from 0.81 no new quests and i have all completet.

Anyone know waht the problem is?
I checked the update and from 8.1 to 8.2 they only added the translation + text fixes. So no new content unfortunately.
Can somebody maybe correct the changelog? I dont know who to tag in these situations, im new around here

1697299597699.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I checked the update and from 8.1 to 8.2 they only added the translation + text fixes. So no new content unfortunately.
Can somebody maybe correct the changelog? I dont know who to tag in these situations, im new around here

View attachment 3005496
You can simply use the REPORT button in the first post/OP and provide information for the correction. I have already reported your post as "Game Update" with the proper changelog info ... so we'll see if it gets corrected.

Reactions: Doner077
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes