4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Got Stuck here. Help me
I think it bugged, I am stuck on that quest and have done it like it asked, you get a quick screen shot of someone grabbing your ass with a butt plug in you, but then it says that you too tired and you show up in your bedroom ready for bed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Lasilvio

Oct 2, 2023
Trying to remember the missions with Mirina required masturbation with a dildo to advance and anal training with Mirina and at some point buying the medium dildo also to advance to part 3. I also remember at one point the requirement of a certain number of days without removing the plug. I hope this helps. Let me know if it was helpful to you.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Trying to remember the missions with Mirina required masturbation with a dildo to advance and anal training with Mirina and at some point buying the medium dildo also to advance to part 3. I also remember at one point the requirement of a certain number of days without removing the plug. I hope this helps. Let me know if it was helpful to you.
yep the night before, you have to use the med-size dildo and then put the butt plug back in, then go to get trained in the morning, then you go to the dinner to work, you get the screen shot of you wearing a butt plug, someone grabbing your ass and saying you a good girl for what you doing, then you get you are too tired to do anything more and then show up at your bedroom ready for bed

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
Ok, I played the last content and I don't like the direction that game follows right now. It feels not balanced

Previously it was 3 main LIs: futa, man and woman. Now it's only 3 futas and possibly more in future. Man and woman were reduced to just side characters

The direction of the game was massively changed after Mirina update(8.0) and continues to go to only futa direction
great catch. hope the dev will consider this for future updates.

Reactions: robin312

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
without spoilers the game has some content and worth playing now if u didn't play it for a long time.
it has some new stuff in it but not much, you are still transforming into a trap, but if you were hoping to have some loving, you finally get some with a certain girl who loves you and has a bigger dick than you, but if you do the anal lesson, then you and her can finally have a love thing going on.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Ok, I played the last content and I don't like the direction that game follows right now. It feels not balanced

Previously it was 3 main LIs: futa, man and woman. Now it's only 3 futas and possibly more in future. Man and woman were reduced to just side characters

The direction of the game was massively changed after Mirina update(8.0) and continues to go to only futa direction
I promise that, In the future, you will have all the possibilities.
we just can't do everything at the same time, unfortunately :c

maul467

Apr 19, 2019
not trying to be harsh or to be overly critical I do love this game but this update felt a bit...filler, like the trish threesomes and the scene with jessica were great I liked interacting with the other characters on the beach but the scenes with anna, mirina and tiffany felt more like a masturbation scene then a sex scene.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
not trying to be harsh or to be overly critical I do love this game but this update felt a bit...filler, like the trish threesomes and the scene with jessica were great I liked interacting with the other characters on the beach but the scenes with anna, mirina and tiffany felt more like a masturbation scene then a sex scene.
Imo the scenes should've had a bit more dialogue to make them feel more than just a slideshow where you choose the speed of the animation and then click finish.

This probably has been asked before, but is making a replay gallery in the plans? Or is it just going to be CG ones? Would love to be able to replay some one-off scenes without having to make separate saves.

Reactions: pisstaker

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
yea, it's literally kind of "filler" episode. Like in every anime series we have some sort of beach episode.

Imo the scenes should've had a bit more dialogue to make them feel more than just a slideshow where you choose the speed of the animation and then click finish.

This probably has been asked before, but is making a replay gallery in the plans? Or is it just going to be CG ones? Would love to be able to replay some one-off scenes without having to make separate saves.
ah, I'm feeling like I'm repeating myself, when writing dialogues on sex scenes.
there is might be some problems with replays because of different outfits available for scenes.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes