4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
No vaginal sex? I love fem dom, and "traps" but it's also hot how these sissy men can fuck the brains out of women.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
So far, in order out of all the possible Love Interests, (futa only in this game for me, James doesnae interest me, Jannet is a pure slut, Astra is the exception) my faves are.

Mirina, sexy, mature and has the thickest futa dick here, also it seems she has some slight yandere tendencies, which makes her interesting.

Scarlett, mature and DOMINEERING, futadom with her evil personality makes her EXTREMELY hard to resist.

Holy, the classic loving futa mommydom, I could never complain about that.

Trisha, a sexy as fuck loyal friend who loves the MC even more than her love for domming him.

Tiffany, don't know much about her, but if there will be a full path with her and Anna, it'll definitely be fun.

The only question I have for this gem is, will there be multiple endings depending on my submission and choices?

Reactions: kogoro_mori

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
i found the bikini bug in 3 sections of the game .

# 1 at your house ( after the beach party )

# 2 at the coffee dinner (sometimes after you finished your shift )
screenshot0001.png
# 3 at gym (sometimes after shower ) this one crash the game .
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg [day_time] [current_player_location.location_name]': could not find image. ('bg night gym')
: if you choose to ignore the exception you'll see an image of the character changing clothes and the bikini is back on.

bug 2 and 3 i found them while trying to 100 my stats , i thought that maybe was the use of the "ctrl" or skip commands that somehow was messing up the game but them , bugs happened even playing the game normally.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
i found the bikini bug in 3 sections of the game .

# 1 at your house ( after the beach party )

# 2 at the coffee dinner (sometimes after you finished your shift )
View attachment 3253096
# 3 at gym (sometimes after shower ) this one crash the game .
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg [day_time] [current_player_location.location_name]': could not find image. ('bg night gym')
: if you choose to ignore the exception you'll see an image of the character changing clothes and the bikini is back on.

bug 2 and 3 i found them while trying to 100 my stats , i thought that maybe was the use of the "ctrl" or skip commands that somehow was messing up the game but them , bugs happened even playing the game normally.
I found a way to avoid the bug #2 and #3 .
: next day after the beach party , ( sunday ) unequip the bikini put the cloths of choice and avoid going to work or gym ,
so when you start your monday the game has already locked you into your clothes of choice.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I dont know whos this anna for the lingerie quest? I have the quest but I played so long ago also she doesent appear on the smartphone.....

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Grind is terrible after about the first hour. Clothing throws exceptions every time. Quest log won't update even with fulfilling going to the gym. Gave up.

Art is half decent. Shame.

• Angry
Reactions: kogoro_mori

L4put4

Apr 23, 2018
Where do i find Mirina, is she the nurse from the hospital, because it says that theres nothing happening now and can't progress.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes