4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
question will the femboy be completely transformed into a female at some late stage of the story or does he remain just a sissy "Trap" Boy?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
omg Riley is soo hot! i hope we see her again!

Loved the new update! I wish there was more with Jannet and Astra... but i enjoyed it!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok thanks but now what is the password for the teacher pc
F95 has a search function - that's how I always find the answers to all the questions I have. I searched quiz to find the answer to your previous question (though, I knew the link I was looking for to give you the full answer). I just searched password for your question.
https://f95zone.to/search/332912859/?q=password&t=post&c[thread]=124947&o=date

The answer is in the top half of the page (currently in the top 5 results). I recommend setting up your search results order as I have suggested in my signature so you can find the answers you seek in games.

Reactions: robin312

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
F95 has a search function - that's how I always find the answers to all the questions I have. I searched quiz to find the answer to your previous question (though, I knew the link I was looking for to give you the full answer). I just searched password for your question.
https://f95zone.to/search/332912859/?q=password&t=post&c[thread]=124947&o=date

The answer is in the top half of the page (currently in the top 5 results). I recommend setting up your search results order as I have suggested in my signature so you can find the answers you seek in games.
oh thanks, never knew that F95 can be search for them answers.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I feel that this should have an AI CG tag, though parts of it look human drawn and the AI parts have mostly been touched up to look a bit better.
hey, I don't know how to react to these "ai" messages. Does it mean that it looks good? or something else?
Anyway, we have a speedpaint video for the last scene on the update. Be sure to check it out on our discord channel, because I can't upload it on Twitter (3 minutes long), and don't want to make a private youtube media.

badd0ng

Jan 26, 2019
hey, I don't know how to react to these "ai" messages. Does it mean that it looks good? or something else?
Anyway, we have a speedpaint video for the last scene on the update. Be sure to check it out on our discord channel, because I can't upload it on Twitter (3 minutes long), and don't want to make a private youtube media.
If its not AI generated then I sincerely apologise for making that assumption. The art look mostly good but a bit wonky in the same ways that a lot of AI generated art does. Theres a lot of people pass off AI art as genuine these days so seeing this made me a bit wary.

Also the developer notes says " also as an art not fully drawn", so I must've also misinterpreted that.

Last edited:

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
If its not AI generated then I sincerely apologise for making that assumption. The art look mostly good but a bit wonky in the same ways that a lot of AI generated art does. Theres a lot of people pass off AI art as genuine these days so seeing this made me a bit wary.

Also the developer notes says " also as an art not fully drawn", so I must've also misinterpreted that.
well, the only thing that may be in common with AI - it's thumb fingers. The artist really might have issues with that sometimes. But it's just how it's drawn.

" also as an art not fully drawn" it's just a quote from the beginning of the project when art was not 100% drawn, like it was only a prologue part :D

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Ok, I played the last content and I don't like the direction that game follows right now. It feels not balanced

Previously it was 3 main LIs: futa, man and woman. Now it's only 3 futas and possibly more in future. Man and woman were reduced to just side characters

The direction of the game was massively changed after Mirina update(8.0) and continues to go to only futa direction

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes