4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Claims to have win/linux support, but the download I got from the Pixeldrain link on the OP was for "win" and not the "pc" version that is used in Renpy to generate both Winders and Linux runtimes.

---edit---

Also noticed that this dev has gone of out their way to remove keymapping for roll forward and roll back from the mouse wheel. They aren't even trying to emulate the asshattery of a Japanese eroge by implementing some stupid history or log window instead. So let's put things back to the way they should be. If you haven't unpacked the rpa archives, create a game/scripts/defines folder tree in your download and drop the attached into the defines folder.

Last edited:

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
fictional genders like futanari and traps.
Wonder if the Dev know Futanari are real, and traps are just a (Negative to some people.) word to describe boys who dress like girls...

Tche

Jul 9, 2018
Also, there is one kind of gay scene in a game, so gay alert

Guess i'll wait for the "so gay the other guy tries to knock you up even though you are a boy" scene.

Reactions: enfuego

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Also noticed that this dev has gone of out their way to remove keymapping for roll forward and roll back from the mouse wheel. They aren't even trying to emulate the asshattery of a Japanese eroge by implementing some stupid history or log window instead. So let's put things back to the way they should be. If you haven't unpacked the rpa archives, create a game/scripts/defines folder tree in your download and drop the attached into the defines folder.
I made it for a smartphone screen, to avoid issues with rollbacks

Wonder if the Dev know Futanari are real, and traps are just a (Negative to some people.) word to describe boys who dress like girls...
Well, that's all about definitions, I'm not trying to offend someone.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
For sure, hermaphrodites, trans people, shemales, crossdressers, traps, and femboys are exists in the real world, but that's not the point.

Just tried to make them usual, like a male/female from the biological side and etc in the context of the fictional universe of this game.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There are no chicks with dicks, only bros with boobs!
It doesn't matter, really. The titties compensate for it. So if it looks female and got boobs? It's culture.

Well, yea, actually every scene is gay from that point. I meant the interaction with another man)
You're not wrong. But that's only if the balls touch, come on bro, everybody knows that.

Unless, OF COURSE, you make it so Austyn can get some actual huge tetas, like proper bazongas. Please.

Then the balls can touch and it still won't be gay.

Futas aren't real, boss. The closest thing to it are hermaphrodites and there isn't a case of a perfect hermaphrodite. Shemales and futas aren't the same thing. Shemales would be the equivalent of Dickgirls, traps are the equivalent of transvestites, etc.

But bro, who cares? It's a game for those who like girls with dicks fucking each other brainless. Let's leave reality at the door, k?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nice art, super short though... some hot girls in it too... hopefully you can choose to lean more into the hot redheaded futa at school, whatever the deal was with that teacher lady, and the hot family and kinda ignore that dude that wanted photos.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dev_muffin

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
A patreon page would be nice for us to support your work.
I really like to create a Patreon page, but with these political issues.. about Russia and the swift system.
Basically, Boosty - is the same thing. It's a not card-fishing website and etc. I have there non-russian subscribers, as I can see.

Well, as I see there are many people who want Patreon.. maybe I create it soon.

upd: I found out, I create it earlier:p

but for now it's empty! So, if you want to support the artist - check it out. 100% of the money goes to the artist!

Last edited:
Reactions: nikope and Singaia

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You know you can check for the platform your game is running on right? Suggest you branch around those key removals for PC dekstop types.

I made it for a smartphone screen, to avoid issues with rollbacks

Well, that's all about definitions, I'm not trying to offend someone.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
You know you can check for the platform your game is running on right? Suggest you branch around those key removals for PC dekstop types.
Yea, that's right. I working around only PC win version. Will try to fix it in the future!

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
I really like to create a Patreon page, but with these political issues.. about Russia and the swift system.
Basically, Boosty - is the same thing. It's a not card-fishing website and etc. I have there non-russian subscribers, as I can see.

Well, as I see there are many people who want Patreon.. maybe I create it soon.

upd: I found out, I create it earlier:p

but for now it's empty! So, if you want to support the artist - check it out. 100% of the money goes to the artist!
I just tried to support your Patreon, but got the following message: "Your payment to dev_muffin failed. Double check your payment method info or call your bank to see what’s going on."

Weird :unsure:, it never happened to me before. It could be something on my end, though. If someone else manages to make the subscription without problems, please let us know.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I just tried to support your Patreon, but got the following message: "Your payment to dev_muffin failed. Double check your payment method info or call your bank to see what’s going on."

Weird :unsure:, it never happened to me before. It could be something on my end, though. If someone else manages to make the subscription without problems, please let us know.

Heh, I didn't link any withdraw method to my Patreon account. Is it may be a problem? Does somebody know?

Reactions: aporat11
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes