4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
anal Lesson I with Mirina is not triggering, way too buggy. It keeps doing the same BS BJ dildo scene. No other option.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
anal Lesson I with Mirina is not triggering, way too buggy. It keeps doing the same BS BJ dildo scene. No other option.
IIRC you have to first ask Anna about butt plugs, then you can buy one from Mirina. It's definitely possible; I've played through most of what's available over the past couple of days.

Does the James content end with the second tutoring session? That storyline seemed to fizzle out.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just installed the latest update on Android and my old saves are broken.
I started from latest update and found I lost a lot of my stats, my clothing and money. It took some grinding to get them, don't really want to go thru it again.
Is There a fix?

kingless4545

Jun 4, 2021
IIRC you have to first ask Anna about butt plugs, then you can buy one from Mirina. It's definitely possible; I've played through most of what's available over the past couple of days.

Does the James content end with the second tutoring session? That storyline seemed to fizzle out.
didnt triggering ive 90 perv 50+ oral still keeping oral practices

Sarahb8167

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone know the answer to Scarletts puzzle, I can't view the puzzle to solve it so I'm stuck. I'm on the android version btw

Didis

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone know the answer to Scarletts puzzle, I can't view the puzzle to solve it so I'm stuck. I'm on the android version btw
there's no answer to that no mater how much i've searched, no one knows. just delete the game, as i did.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
whats the 4 digits pass of scarlet's PC?
It is not 4 digits. It's scrotum. It's been known as scrotum since 1 May 2023, when the version that had the puzzle in it was released. We've answered this question at least 50 times in this thread. It is still scrotum. See 1,048 for the reason why it's scrotum. See 1,206 for problems you may be having with an Android device.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes