4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Pig&Pug

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Seems to be a bug with the rewards from Nico. After you help him with the arcade you get an energy drink and $100, but the game thinks its a toolkit so you dont have an energy drink when you get to the laundromat

Edit: In the .html file, in line 10461, change "item2" to "item3" and you will get the energy drink
Wow, that's crazy, I thought I've fixed this one like 10 patches ago... Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Nahksius

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeefInTheCity-0.09.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Urbek?! Awesome city building game.

... I feel like I gotta play this now. Or maybe I'll just go play Urbek.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
Anyone else has this problem with firefox??
"Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so this game is running in a degraded mode. You may be able to continue, however, some parts may not work properly."
It doesnt let me save unless is on disk

Pig&Pug

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Anyone else has this problem with firefox??
"Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so this game is running in a degraded mode. You may be able to continue, however, some parts may not work properly."
It doesnt let me save unless is on disk
I use Firefox and it's working fine for me. I think you might have a RAM issue, I remember seeing this pop-up once when I've opened 10 other apps.

Last edited:

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Nico says to the MC whilst looking out into Regent St in London's West End, "quick, there's a taxi parked round the corner" or words to that effect, and voila, straight to an American Taxi. I gotta say, I didn't think 'beaming' Star Trek Style would be possible for at least a thousand years.. Colour me impressed :p

• Haha
Reactions: Pig&Pug
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes