4.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Sep 22, 2017
You should protect your patreon code better in the code bud :p

Really funny game though. Can see it has a lot of potential to it.
There's no point in protecting the code honestly, games with protected code can just be changed to 'not equals' or changed to anything else. If theres a game that gives real trouble then just save edit. worst case really is I give up on the game because locking stuff behind a paywall is lame, If the game is good I'll buy it but locking content is annoying.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
When in the club if I try and bail after the bj at the gloryhole I get a blank page with no options. So I need to click back a few times and skip it.

Also an issue at the barber where it looks to try and set the meters, but there is nothing else.
1691210003827.png 1691210003827.png 1691210003827.png

Reactions: Pig&Pug

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.07.1

With the Patreon Code now I try the last I can`t solve before and get these errors after I played further with my save.

1) Patreon
Maddy Eve
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: expected expression, got '<<'
Error: child tag <</say>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<say>>

2) All Gallery pics I played before free are locked. (Sure you can unlock them. Normal at a point you don`t know if you played all free or not so it can be that you unlocked pics you haven`t played free)

3) Random Gallery 7&8 are locked and I have seen them

Last edited:

Pig&Pug

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Bug 0.07.1

With the Patreon Code now I try the last I can`t solve before and get these errors after I played further with my save.

1) Patreon
Maddy Eve
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: expected expression, got '<<'
Error: child tag <</say>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<say>>

2) All Gallery pics I played before free are locked. (Sure you can unlock them. Normal at a point you don`t know if you played all free or not so it can be that you unlocked pics you haven`t played free)

3) Random Gallery 7&8 are locked and I have seen them
Thanks for the notice, I'll see what I can do about it.

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
The toilet scene at the club gives a blank screen, and I couldn't find any other way to proceed in the story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeefInTheCity-0.08.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Seems to be a bug with the rewards from Nico. After you help him with the arcade you get an energy drink and $100, but the game thinks its a toolkit so you dont have an energy drink when you get to the laundromat

Edit: In the .html file, in line 10461, change "item2" to "item3" and you will get the energy drink

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes