4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Good point! I'll make sure to mark Patreon Scenes it in the next update. Thanks for letting me know.

As for the girl next to Savannah, I assume you're talking about Ariana Chechik (the third girl from left to right). She doesn't have any scenes available at the moment. It's there to let the player know that she'll be a model in future updates. There's a pop-up that should have informed you of this, though.
No it wasn't It was the other Patreon exclusive that wasn't a random one I was referring to.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeefInTheCity-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
Hello Pig&Pug I'm playing this game in joiplay and I have issue I'm sure you want to see it
If you seen this screenshot it's fully zoom out

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
In "Pizza Time" when you get to the scene with Savannah where there's an option that says "actually" before you leave her office, it's grayed out with the hint next to it reading "you have too much free time today," how do I get around that? played back some earlier options and couldn't figure it out.

Pig&Pug

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
In "Pizza Time" when you get to the scene with Savannah where there's an option that says "actually" before you leave her office, it's grayed out with the hint next to it reading "you have too much free time today," how do I get around that? played back some earlier options and couldn't figure it out.
That little tidbit is available after you've completed two tasks at the mini-market with Riley on the same day.

Pig&Pug

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Hello Pig&Pug I'm playing this game in joiplay and I have issue I'm sure you want to see it
If you seen this screenshot it's fully zoom out
Thanks for the notice, but our game was developed only with PC players in mind. I don't really know if there is a way to make it work on mobile platforms with the code we have. Sorry :c

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes