Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Plot in this game is a convoluted attempt to be an AAA title.

It started with little girl wanting to kill MC because she killed her mother in the intro; then evil book comes from nowhere and asks what girl wants. And right that, 10 seconds after swearing to kill MC, her goal changes to "meet her mother", which the book obviously didnt care about, but told her it would be possible by forcing gangbangs everywhere or something. Then MC kills her on true end (which isn't releted to the ink thing, it's a simple lustEXP check - if it's low, you go through true end even in first play, but it requires a bit of RNG), and then she said she never wanted to kill MC (lul) because she let her alive and now she had a way to meet her mother. But dies anyway, it's the coffin in the epilogue.

Then MC is another question mark. It seems her killing spree was to find something, but it is never revealed what the fuck she wanted.

And no, I have no diea what she meant to "grant her wish" with the girl dead indeed. But then mage girl pops from nowhere "hi I made the book" and game ends.
Man after seeing "meet her [dead] mother gain", I'm surprised people don't see the ending coming like 10,000 miles away.
Time to unwatch the thread, I guess.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Looking at the post about the FPS fix, here's one I did.

I automatically set that line to "5" so it should basically run as fast as your computer will allow. that line being set to "1000" was WAY too slow to even fix things.

Just back up your version of the "Pixi" file or edit the nearby "5" (or whatever number at the end of the line) you find by searching "date.now" in notepad. While this works for me, I can't assume it'll work for everyone, and it may even be too fast for some.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Free download BegieAdeII ~偽りのハレルヤ~

Last edited:

DevPrime99

Apr 19, 2020

theres gofile mirror on hentaibanchi
should be fast enough for most people

the download for the sequel

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
the game use machine that is outside from mtool service

thats what i thought at least

i try to translate it and it keep failing

unless someone in here can proof it otherwise
Must be an issue on your end, works fine on MTool for me and I managed to get it translated. I am a supporter though, so I know I have a slightly different version of MTool. Regardless, I just had to wait a little bit and MTool managed to detect it properly. If anyone wants the MTool translation files (translated using Sugoi), tell me and let me know what files I need to upload & where they are because I've forgotten lol. 1705664661988.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
Must be an issue on your end, works fine on MTool for me and I managed to get it translated. I am a supporter though, so I know I have a slightly different version of MTool. Regardless, I just had to wait a little bit and MTool managed to detect it properly. If anyone wants the MTool translation files (translated using Sugoi), tell me and let me know what files I need to upload & where they are because I've forgotten lol. View attachment 3276753
interesting, i'll try again then
thanks for the response

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
One thing that might help is unpacking the executable (with the ); if you're on a lower-end PC the game itself will run a little smoother when it's unpacked as well.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of how absolutely fuckin' grindy the game is (on default/normal), though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999
Jan 18, 2018
One thing that might help is unpacking the executable (with the ); if you're on a lower-end PC the game itself will run a little smoother when it's unpacked as well.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of how absolutely fuckin' grindy the game is (on default/normal), though.

Apparently every single boss was nerfed on 1.03. I hope there'll be more tweaks in the future.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes