SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, are these mass gangbang/gang rape scenes from losing or are they forced on you? The fact that you've got a succubus following you with 'her own plans' implies automatic, but I'm asking.
You don't get to be Duardo the OP. That alone is BS.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
  • Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
imo, interesting if does all automatically, but that's a bad rule, I'm not sure but the webms were vp9 and not even bigger than 720, I have to double check tho.
i know but if you don't have unlimited connection and every mb count's, it's quite good!
i am using vp8 couse my pc is slow as hell with vp9 vids + i am limiting only the video size to 720p with 15 fps (i know that's garbage but it's so small)

Mar 16, 2021
hugh update on the 2nd game ver 1.04 just came out i'll upload to my mega and drop a link on here
(Game still in it's beta version)

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
What's in 1.04? I played this awhile back and I know there are 3 endings depending on if you lose to certain bosses or beat the final one.
Also, second game?

Mar 16, 2021
What's in 1.04? I played this awhile back and I know there are 3 endings depending on if you lose to certain bosses or beat the final one.
Also, second game?
It's a demo for the 2nd game
I'm constantly looking checking for updates from the dev

Also i wonder if should i be uploading the dev's report on the game? cuz i've beening paying for the plan to see more from the dev

Reactions: Davos2

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020

Also i wonder if should i be uploading the dev's report on the game? cuz i've beening paying for the plan to see more from the dev
NICE....Do I have to replay the game to try the demo, or is it available from the start?

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
starting the games now, off to kill lyric if lyric cannot be killed bad recommend one from me for this game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Honestly I'm not sure about the game, there's too much pro and cons and this basically enchant the defects..

-The plot is really interesting and the mc is well written but to get in the story you have to run in long and large with maps with doungeon levels style,

-the various levels of each map have also the same pattern and so are not really visually pleasing (narrow corridors and full of obstacles) with some exception,

-maps are filled with enemies and at some point you just start avoiding them from fights boredom,

-those are slow and easily dodgeable but sometimes you get stuck by how the maps are built making it impossible to avoid the fight,

-there's not a lot of enemy types and those have just two variations with quantity (groups) and weapons,

-there's plenty of items around the maps including potions so those shouldn't be a problem, your hp and mp also get refreshed with each level up,

-no actual game over (if not at end of the game) but is really a pain to return to the previous point since you'll get transported at the begin of the map if you get defeated,

-the game give you in auto the normal difficulty and there's no explanation if and how to change it (I've found it by chance exploring the settings only before the fight with the orc boss), from normal to very easy is like from day and night and the only thing from you could get deafated are restrained actions since it have the same amount of damage, seem also the chance of escaping didn't change,

-grind fiest, if you play at normal (without changing difficulty) you have really to take a lot of fights for level up or the bosses become extremely hard if not impossible considering the high numbers of also other monsters in fight,

-at the same time, super interesting the save system, for each lewd scene you'll get x experience points that can be spent next time you'll save the game, this surely help for levelling up quicker,

-there's no cg (except the first one, maybe at the end there will be more idk), only dynamic sprites of the mc of the h scenes (some are pretty good),

-Pretty sure there's more to talk but for now I've dropped it.

In short, good story but watered down by repetitive exhausting fights.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
why is it still censored when it's already localized?

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Just curious: is there any specific reason the MV Cheat Menu plugin won't work with this game? I haven't run across any other games it won't work with, so what sets this apart?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020

Hey, um... do you got any workthroughs of this game or something?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Begiade [1.01h] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (700 MB/ 377 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
What exactly happened to Lyric the true ending dialogue kinda makes no sense. Like it comes across like the intention is that she got stuck in the book or something because the main characters dialogue kinda makes no sense if she actually died because if she did she'd definitely be able to "meet her mother again" and the main character promising to grant that wish would make no sense.
Plot in this game is a convoluted attempt to be an AAA title.

It started with little girl wanting to kill MC because she killed her mother in the intro; then evil book comes from nowhere and asks what girl wants. And right that, 10 seconds after swearing to kill MC, her goal changes to "meet her mother", which the book obviously didnt care about, but told her it would be possible by forcing gangbangs everywhere or something. Then MC kills her on true end (which isn't releted to the ink thing, it's a simple lustEXP check - if it's low, you go through true end even in first play, but it requires a bit of RNG), and then she said she never wanted to kill MC (lul) because she let her alive and now she had a way to meet her mother. But dies anyway, it's the coffin in the epilogue.

Then MC is another question mark. It seems her killing spree was to find something, but it is never revealed what the fuck she wanted.

And no, I have no diea what she meant to "grant her wish" with the girl dead indeed. But then mage girl pops from nowhere "hi I made the book" and game ends.

Just curious: is there any specific reason the MV Cheat Menu plugin won't work with this game? I haven't run across any other games it won't work with, so what sets this apart?
Try the attached app.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes