Mar 16, 2021
The answer your looking for it in the OP. There is a link under EXTRAS to FPS fix. Worked great for me.
I've already downloaded everything from this forum and the side part where the animated parts show up still lags a lot but the gameplay works just fine

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I've already downloaded everything from this forum and the side part where the animated parts show up still lags a lot but the gameplay works just fine
The right-side of the screen is dedicated to show the output of a video player. Unfortunately this video feature is very poorly implemented by playing an invisible full-screen video in the background, copying the frame buffer every frame to a new buffer and finally uploading this new buffer to the GPU as a new texture before finally rendering to the screen. Essentially they are playing the same video four times. The idea of maybe just putting the video player on a higher z-layer somehow never occurred to the developer...

There is a second issue related to this method where copying to GPU texture memory is attempted before the video has actually loaded. This results hundreds of errors being thrown by texSubImage2D, and subsequently the right-side of the screen remaining black until a new video starts playing.

I made a patch which limits the number of copy operations to just one per second (essentially you'll end up with 1 FPS video). In addition, the copy operation is skipped until the video has loaded so that you never end up with a black screen.

This modification allowed me to enjoy this game just fine on my ancient CPU. If you want to raise the video frame rate just change the value "1000" on line 545 in pixi.js where "500" would result in 2 FPS and "2000" equals 0.5 FPS.

Just extract, overwrite and play.

- -
So you downloaded the patch from this post, and used it? Doing this worked fine for me. It actually worked well enough that I went back in as described in the post, and increased the FPS a bit until it started lagging again, then dialed it back down to working numbers. I got a reasonable FPS, and no lag. I suppose you could also try reducing the FPS even lower than the 1FPS as he describes how to do in his post and see if that works. Are you working with a complete potato of a computer?

Reactions: F2P-asdw115588
Mar 16, 2021
So you downloaded the patch from this post, and used it? Doing this worked fine for me. It actually worked well enough that I went back in as described in the post, and increased the FPS a bit until it started lagging again, then dialed it back down to working numbers. I got a reasonable FPS, and no lag. I suppose you could also try reducing the FPS even lower than the 1FPS as he describes how to do in his post and see if that works. Are you working with a complete potato of a computer?
Thank you for reminding me about that post
I had to change the value to 1150 to run without lag but still a bit of lag but higher than that it will skip the cum scene still trying to see if there's any other I can do

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you for reminding me about that post
I had to change the value to 1150 to run without lag but still a bit of lag but higher than that it will skip the cum scene still trying to see if there's any other I can do
Glad I could be of at least some assistance. Best of luck trying to deal with the lag while not skipping scenes.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
A damn, that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
true end left me even more unsatisfied than the normal ending xD
They should've just make the "true ending" the only good ending and I and probably lots of others, wouldn't be so disappointed after searching for it :')

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
what to do? He killed the main villain of the man in the throne room, a sukub appears (I do not remember her name) and a bad ending occurs. Several times passed all the time the same me **** on the throne. How do I open a different ending?

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
what to do? He killed the main villain of the man in the throne room, a sukub appears (I do not remember her name) and a bad ending occurs. Several times passed all the time the same me **** on the throne. How do I open a different ending?
Right before the fight use an item in important name thick white ink
To get the ink go back to Carreil and look in one of the houses that has an old lady with her grandson, talk to the old lady then she'll give you the ink then go back and use it before going into the boss room

Reactions: egopassion
Mar 16, 2021
or just take my Save

also don't ask me why do I have lvl 30 save on save file No.5 (was testing)

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
[QUOTE = "F2P-asdw115588, сообщение: 6433229, участник: 3487417"]
Непосредственно перед боем используйте предмет с важным названием толстыми белыми чернилами.
Чтобы получить чернила, вернитесь в Каррейл и загляните в один из домов, где есть старушка с внуком, поговорите со старушкой, затем она даст вам чернила, затем вернитесь и используйте их, прежде чем идти в комнату босса.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
ты только что спас мне жизнь. Благодарность

Mar 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "F2P-asdw115588, сообщение: 6433229, участник: 3487417"]
Непосредственно перед боем используйте предмет с важным названием толстыми белыми чернилами.
Чтобы получить чернила, вернитесь в Каррейл и загляните в один из домов, где есть старушка с внуком, поговорите со старушкой, затем она даст вам чернила, затем вернитесь и используйте их, прежде чем идти в комнату босса.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
ты только что спас мне жизнь. Благодарность
Okay? No need to thank me

Leolocxx

Aug 18, 2021
I am stuck at the room where many orcs attack her. Every time I fight them, I lose because of respawn and go back to bottom. Is there something I'm missing?

Mar 16, 2021
I am stuck at the room where many orcs attack her. Every time I fight them, I lose because of respawn and go back to bottom. Is there something I'm missing?
Run around in the cave and get raped till you reach lvl 7 or lvl 10 these 2 lvl are when you'll get new skills (remember to save constantly)
Or kill the bats and slimes but it will take alot of time to reach lvl 7 or lvl 10

Mar 16, 2021
how to open all scenes in the game except for the endings
Just dead to all type of enemy with lust at lower than 79 will get you all of the normal scences
and with above 79 will get you lust scences

just remember to masturbate in the inn a few time to get the lust above 79

(lust lvl is locked till you masturbate in the inn)

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Why are all this RPGM products female protagonist?
Because most people dont want to mainly see male genitals being fondled.
A female protagonist garuntees that you see more female interactions. Especially when people have fetishes about monsters, tentacles and so on. When you have a male protagonist, you would see X on male visuals.
Since most players are male and most players are straight, you have a much lower target of people buying the game.

Mar 16, 2021
Guys
does anyone have the part 2 of this in Ver1.03 cause i've been away from this site for a while and came back to see if there's any thing new on this game then went to see on the on the creator's site and saw this

And was wonder does anyone here have a copy or not
If not I'll have to see what i can do first

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The right-side of the screen is dedicated to show the output of a video player. Unfortunately this video feature is very poorly implemented by playing an invisible full-screen video in the background, copying the frame buffer every frame to a new buffer and finally uploading this new buffer to the GPU as a new texture before finally rendering to the screen. Essentially they are playing the same video four times. The idea of maybe just putting the video player on a higher z-layer somehow never occurred to the developer...

There is a second issue related to this method where copying to GPU texture memory is attempted before the video has actually loaded. This results hundreds of errors being thrown by texSubImage2D, and subsequently the right-side of the screen remaining black until a new video starts playing.

I made a patch which limits the number of copy operations to just one per second (essentially you'll end up with 1 FPS video). In addition, the copy operation is skipped until the video has loaded so that you never end up with a black screen.

This modification allowed me to enjoy this game just fine on my ancient CPU. If you want to raise the video frame rate just change the value "1000" on line 545 in pixi.js where "500" would result in 2 FPS and "2000" equals 0.5 FPS.

Just extract, overwrite and play.

- -
The fix is helpful, but the number 1000 is way way too high for a modern machine.
I'm running a number of 33 which is 30fps in the video frame. That works fine.

For those who aren't using a proper text editor so you can find line 545. You can search for:
Code:
if (source.last_update == undefined || source.last_update < Date.now() - 1000) {
in all seriousness though, go get
or similar

Lowering the number '1000' will get you more frames as ea3794 already explained. Just keep lowering it till just before your game lags for the best experience. In my opinion it's not necessary to go lower than '33'. I haven't tried lower.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes