Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Definitely gonna buy this and the sequel when its released this game reminds of Lilitales good story surprised i missed this release good thing i was going through the site and found it

Mushikrat

Aug 31, 2017
How TF do you leave the beginning cave with orcs and shit!? Thing makes no fucking sense! Can't outheal, can't burst, can't just defend, items do jack shit. Like, am I the only one not getting it. WTF is that dogshit beginning? Probably wouldn't be as pissed if at least my MV cheat worked to circumvent this trash... -_-

I didn't like it.

Last edited:

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
How TF do you leave the beginning cave with orcs and shit!? Thing makes no fucking sense! Can't outheal, can't burst, can't just defend, items do jack shit. Like, am I the only one not getting it. WTF is that dogshit beginning? Probably wouldn't be as pissed if at least my MV cheat worked to circumvent this trash... -_-
The orcs can damage your clothes and are too strong early. Try grinding purple slime to gain some levels first.
tips : using defence stances twitce negate dmg from bat, slime to 0. So you can actually stall and heal with first aids.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Use animal/insect fights to reheal. Kill all but one, then use the tech "Defensive Stance", which will increase your defense and give you MP. Repeat until MP is full. (2 Defensive Stances in a row will stack and nearly nullify all damage.) Use your full MP on First Aid until HP is full, then kill the last creature. After this it is managing your clothing level. Sewing kits can drop from enemies. It's easiest to resew as soon as your cloth breaks, as the full cloth breaks less easily than the damaged cloth.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The right-side of the screen is dedicated to show the output of a video player. Unfortunately this video feature is very poorly implemented by playing an invisible full-screen video in the background, copying the frame buffer every frame to a new buffer and finally uploading this new buffer to the GPU as a new texture before finally rendering to the screen. Essentially they are playing the same video four times. The idea of maybe just putting the video player on a higher z-layer somehow never occurred to the developer...

There is a second issue related to this method where copying to GPU texture memory is attempted before the video has actually loaded. This results hundreds of errors being thrown by texSubImage2D, and subsequently the right-side of the screen remaining black until a new video starts playing.

I made a patch which limits the number of copy operations to just one per second (essentially you'll end up with 1 FPS video). In addition, the copy operation is skipped until the video has loaded so that you never end up with a black screen.

This modification allowed me to enjoy this game just fine on my ancient CPU. If you want to raise the video frame rate just change the value "1000" on line 545 in pixi.js where "500" would result in 2 FPS and "2000" equals 0.5 FPS.

Just extract, overwrite and play.

- -
Well damn, that fixed it for me. With the value of (-)"40", it plays perfectly at 25 video frames per sec while other parts remain fluid and general FPS remains high... That extra code really worked wonders there.

Met quite a few MV games that became unplayable when similar animated "scenes" or just chara portraits or whatevers surfaced, and the effing game's FPS dropped to 1-2... Darn. Tried with updating the nw.js version, and indeed pixi.js too (btw. anything above v4.8.9 will not let this game start) but damn: errors, non-moving standing pictures, not loading assets, black backgrounds, or switching to "canvas mode" from "WebGL" and thus resulting in general 20- FPS (but finally letting those frikken sex attacks play at least at ~14 FPS (but grabbing the game down to that level as well lol)), or a combination of the above was always the result...

Fricking sub-optimized plugins I guess.

The sad thing though is that it's still probably my PC, because only a few people complain regarding the game becoming technically unplayable because of that lag (like here when an enemy sex attacks game drops to ~2FPS for me) - so it must be hardware/OS specific to some degree...

Anyhoo, thank you very much!

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
The sad thing though is that it's still probably my PC, because only a few people complain regarding the game becoming technically unplayable because of that lag (like here when an enemy sex attacks game drops to ~2FPS for me) - so it must be hardware/OS specific to some degree...

Anyhoo, thank you very much!
Heh, I'm still rocking a now 14-year old CPU because money. Maybe I should start a gofundme? Tons of games expect a turbo of 4.5GHz and have only been tested on the latest CPUs with the most advanced instruction sets. Very sub-optimal hardware usage is simply washed away and the 5-10% perceived performance decrease is swept under the rug. Unfortunately that 5-10% becomes 50-70% for people like you and me.

Glad I could be of help. If you have some other game that's running like a dog just let me know, I can probably fix it.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Heh, I'm still rocking a now 14-year old CPU because money. Maybe I should start a gofundme? Tons of games expect a turbo of 4.5GHz and have only been tested on the latest CPUs with the most advanced instruction sets. Very sub-optimal hardware usage is simply washed away and the 5-10% perceived performance decrease is swept under the rug. Unfortunately that 5-10% becomes 50-70% for people like you and me.

Glad I could be of help. If you have some other game that's running like a dog just let me know, I can probably fix it.
Well, your fix just made it playable for me at ~60FPS, and in as such showed me it's mainly optimization and plugin troubles and developer inexperience - all it would have needed was your extra if condition in 8 lines or so... xD
...that said, my poor motherboard and CPU are indeed "potato-adjacent"... lol (2010)
Thx again.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Now I really, really, really hope I'm wrong here, but... this game's one that has 'corruption' in the form of the main character getting raped till she's little more than a mindless nymphomaniac (or some other such thing, anyway), isn't it?... I've only played a bit, not gotten to any h-scenes yet, but based on what's in the screenshots that seems to be the case.

I hope I'm not wrong, but fuck do I hope I am. I was surprised at the start here, what with her being a seemingly strong female lead... I found it incredibly refreshing to see someone that wasn't just an agency-devoid wet blanket, constantly horny, or entirely innocent (as most female h-game protagonists are). She seemed to have will and strength, and I fucking loved that. But then this mf bandit leader started talking about raping her constantly, and now my fears really look like they'll come to pass.

gaAHH is it too much to fucking ask that at least one h-game have a strong female lead that DOESN'T get mentally obliterated over the course of the game?! I am sick and fucking tired of seeing these damned things. Corruption can be great, for sure, but I cannot fucking stand when it's forced on the main character via coercion and rape and the like. It's bad under most circumstances, but particularly so in this one, what with her being the way she is.

--Bit more rant-y than I originally intended, but this whole thing is really damn frustrating to me... especially since it showed as much potential as it did.

Kuro85

Mar 24, 2018
i have masturbated in the inn in the village more than 4 times. Lust still caps at 79
I think I got the message in her 3rd or 4th stay & masturbation in the inn. In my case that was after unlocking the forest area which was blocked by rocks. Not sure if the amount of sex exp or events affects the occurrence too.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
WOW WHAT A FUCKING CLIFF HANGER ITS UP THERE WITH THE LIKES OF THE SAPRANOS IN LEAVING ME IN THE DARK AT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
How do you fight Lyric? I beat durado and end up not being mind ccontrolled by lyric after, keep getting ending 2. People are saying there is a way to fight lyric without using the ink

Mar 16, 2021
Hi new here
Downloaded the game 2 days ago
And just wondering can someone tell me how to fix the animated parts where the h-scenes shows up cuz it's always lagging and I've downloaded everything on this forums and don't know what to do next to fix it

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Hi new here
Downloaded the game 2 days ago
And just wondering can someone tell me how to fix the animated parts where the h-scenes shows up cuz it's always lagging and I've downloaded everything on this forums and don't know what to do next to fix it
The answer your looking for it in the OP. There is a link under EXTRAS to FPS fix. Worked great for me.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes