WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I wanted to see if orc boss fight was possible but without an aoe attack or being extremely lucky but it doesn't seem like it could be won without either those two.

Either have to lower the difficulty or win the layers rng rolls:
1) Don't get stunned
2) Restraint escape success
3) Enemy is off guard

that is even worse than gacha with no pity! lol

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
sigh another dumb female protagonist....all start because of that girl....yet still trust her first.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
What exactly happened to Lyric the true ending dialogue kinda makes no sense. Like it comes across like the intention is that she got stuck in the book or something because the main characters dialogue kinda makes no sense if she actually died because if she did she'd definitely be able to "meet her mother again" and the main character promising to grant that wish would make no sense.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
What exactly happened to Lyric the true ending dialogue kinda makes no sense. Like it comes across like the intention is that she got stuck in the book or something because the main characters dialogue kinda makes no sense if she actually died because if she did she'd definitely be able to "meet her mother again" and the main character promising to grant that wish would make no sense.
I kinda forgot the details about the game, but true end is a prompt for the sequel... I mean, they are currently creating the sequel...

Mar 16, 2021
Do you have English version TQ.
srry no the artist is still working on the game from what i've been reading he said the art and animation is almost done but the story is completed maybe around mind year the game might come out (since everything on the site has been translated by google i'm not sure is translatesion correct or not)

Edit:

here's the artist page on Ci-en

here's the artist twitter page

(i've been reading mainly his twitter page only)

Last edited:

gungust

May 10, 2022
good game, nice move with permanent MC appearance on the right side of the screen, but error: Failed to load: audio/se/doanobu0202.ogg interrupts the procees too often

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Is there any way to get inside the locked house on the first forest
Edit:should have played the game more before asking this question

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2022
not finished this game yet, but on the first trial it has all premises to be excellent game in its genre. Very neat combat scenes, nice art and just overall impression is really great

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
The right-side of the screen is dedicated to show the output of a video player. Unfortunately this video feature is very poorly implemented by playing an invisible full-screen video in the background, copying the frame buffer every frame to a new buffer and finally uploading this new buffer to the GPU as a new texture before finally rendering to the screen. Essentially they are playing the same video four times. The idea of maybe just putting the video player on a higher z-layer somehow never occurred to the developer...

There is a second issue related to this method where copying to GPU texture memory is attempted before the video has actually loaded. This results hundreds of errors being thrown by texSubImage2D, and subsequently the right-side of the screen remaining black until a new video starts playing.

I made a patch which limits the number of copy operations to just one per second (essentially you'll end up with 1 FPS video). In addition, the copy operation is skipped until the video has loaded so that you never end up with a black screen.

This modification allowed me to enjoy this game just fine on my ancient CPU. If you want to raise the video frame rate just change the value "1000" on line 545 in pixi.js where "500" would result in 2 FPS and "2000" equals 0.5 FPS.

Just extract, overwrite and play.

PIXELDRAIN - -
Hi, was wondering so if you would like higher FPS just change the value lower by its divisible of 2 ?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Has anyone been able to run the game on native nwjs for linux? It seems that the animated bits don't work, I'm gonna try the fps fix either way.

edit:
Yeah damn, the script lag fix actually helps a bit, it shows one frame, it does seems that some of the vids play as supposed, but mostly in the sex scenes it freezes over only frame, and without the fix it remains black.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
To apply the patch, simply download (7z or zip, whichever you prefer. 7z is smaller but users reported issues downloading 7z files) and extract to game folder, replacing files as needed.
Fuck me, I'm kind of enjoying this game bug its pretty buggy, I did the patch above, an now randomly after a battle I got '"can't load null resource" warning, I'm imagining it has something to do with that...

Also, curious about how many non battle loss scenes there are, I already found the one in the inn after masturbating and getting high lewd. In the gallery it also mention something the "drifters dwelling"?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Fuck me, I'm kind of enjoying this game bug its pretty buggy, I did the patch above, an now randomly after a battle I got '"can't load null resource" warning, I'm imagining it has something to do with that...

Also, curious about how many non battle loss scenes there are, I already found the one in the inn after masturbating and getting high lewd. In the gallery it also mention something the "drifters dwelling"?
I played the game from start to finish with the patch (it was impossible for me to do so without it). Maybe something got changed in newer versions of nwjs, I cannot tell you.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Well, all things considered, the game was buggy, but I really enjoyed it. Could've been a lot more, but it was alright overall, one of the best battle fucks out there.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes