hhowlewd

Jan 21, 2019
This game is a fucking exercise in frustration. When you fail to break free from restraints it defaults to attack on next turn which does FUCK ALL, so if you get annoyed with the game and hold in z to go faster through the tedious and NUMEROUS fights you might get screwed over big time. And who in that development team had the bright idea to give the first boss a stun attack? Whoever that is should be castrated.

This game has a lot to offer, I think. There are some interesting mechanics. But it is also the first H game I've actually ragequit. Fuck this game.
There's a difficulty slider in the options.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Most of the female protagonist games seem to revolve around corruption and moral degeneration. If this forum's anything to go by, when you throw a male protag into the mix, people start getting butthurt that the guy's letting her sleep around and start calling him a cuck. The point of these games aren't to get with the girl or treat her nice, it's to watch her get taken advantage of until she starts craving it from everyone.
That was a lot of justification, but no.
Fem protag games are just easier to make and you need to draw only one girl in different poses.

kinlyki

Feb 24, 2020
haven't played it from scratch, only looked at the full save, but what does the Thick White Ink item do?

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
a really good game and graphic
the only thing bad for me is no choice but to get raped at beginning, so no virgin route or non virgin route
its worth to be recommended from me if the game give choice virgin or non virgin route, but since not, knight of erin is basically the game u want to play which in my opinion, better than this

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Great game and have battle fuck, but sadly the character animation is a Movie/Video file so it make very lag to play on JoiPlay.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Full save attached. Save 19 has the gallery completed, save 15 is the fight before the true end.
Much appreciated.

Alas, i never fail to wonder why very few games include the Battle H - Scenes in the galleries. What a Shame.

Still, thanks for the saves.

Aug 22, 2018
Screenshot_20201114_142322.png It keeps asking for /audio/se/325_hoshiidesulu%E2%80%A6.ogg at this point (the fight with 2 mage reptii and 2 goblins where they start mind-controlling you). I've checked, the file is there and to my knowledge it's encoded correctly (Japanese characters, ending in an ellipsis (…)) to my knowledge. Any idea how to get it to stop?

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes