Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I have tried various renaming of the bandits file without success, the message keeps popping up. So I looked for which bandits this message corresponds to, and they are the hooded ones (Masket Bandits). So if you kill them in oneshot first, the error message doesn't appear. If there are two groups of this type of bandits, the message will appear, so run away!

I also saw in the files that there are two different images: bandit's and bandits'.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
I read threat and I see this game has a few errors. This is my error. Can somebody help me fix it? 1.jpg

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
Does anyone know where to find the third Bomblide ore? I've got the one at the waterfall and one from the orc nest but I can't find the third

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
rename the file to 盗賊の攻撃touzokunokougeki it's bandit's attack in japanese it'll work o/
I can't even find a file with anything close to that name or the name listed in the screenshot.

edit data/commonevents.json
search for "touzoukunokougeki" (there's just one occurrence)
remove the garbage from the opening quotation mark till t
This did the trick. I assumed that garbage was referring to the Japanese characters at the beginning of the quoted part and that was all I took out.

Last edited:

lucifersbliss

Mar 22, 2018
" search for "touzoukunokougeki" (there's just one occurrence) " About that... no sign of it in the JSON file i've found.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
" search for "touzoukunokougeki" (there's just one occurrence) " About that... no sign of it in the JSON file i've found.
I also couldn't find this, but removing the moonrunes from lines 159 and 160 to make
Code:
["use.isSkill() && use.object().name == 'touzokukougeki'"]
seemed to work.

Reactions: Zenon22

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Much appreciated.

Alas, i never fail to wonder why very few games include the Battle H - Scenes in the galleries. What a Shame.

Still, thanks for the saves.
I was poking around in the files and all of the battle animations are included as webm files but they're in the fonts folder for some reason? So if you want to rewatch them they're there.

Reactions: chanzy7

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Didn't look there, for obvious reasons lol.

Thanks for the Heads up, sadly no sound though.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I also couldn't find this, but removing the moonrunes from lines 159 and 160 to make
Code:
["use.isSkill() && use.object().name == 'touzokukougeki'"]
seemed to work.
I still strugling to find this line.
Can anyone share the corrected CommonEvents.json file?

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Does anyone know where to find the third Bomblide ore? I've got the one at the waterfall and one from the orc nest but I can't find the third
In previous are, up from waterfall in upper left corner of map, there is valley with small patch of cobbled stone.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes