HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
Nah. h-stats don't matter. I grinded all titles (there is even additional "Knight of sexual pleasures" after getting them all; saying "there is no coming back"), but luckily they don't affect the story.

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone know the levels required to trigger the H Titles?
I want to skip some grinding, but can't seem to find them.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
anyona has save data with everything unlocked? also the galelry doesnt seems contain the combat sex
Yeah, need to just free battle for the combat scenes. I'd upload my save but I didn't bother to get the true end.

Yoloxd2300

Oct 14, 2017
So I got the ending where I fight against Lyric, I won and at the end it said normal ending. What did I miss to get the true ending?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
It seems there was an update on this game on the bugs tho no patch was released as it was through steam client.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Talk to the old lady in the house of the left to improve the white ink.
Improve what? I don't remember upgrading the ink. But I still got the true ending at the end. Did the game glitch in my favour? xd

PS: I checked another guys save, my ink was called "faint" while his was "thick". I guess it's not actually necessary?
PS2: Nvm. I found a comment saying it's not necessary if your lust was too low. That was probably why I still got it.

Last edited:

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
The True ending really left a lot to be desired. I wonder what the sequel will be about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 15 Votes