whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Does any of u guys have a full safe?
I have one with all the areas unlocked (as far as I know), but for some reason the recollection room itself is completely locked despite having seen most (all?) of the game's game over events. It's right before the final boss, so you'll want to use the Return Crystal (last item in inventory) to go back to the map view.

Unfortunately, or more rather rage-inducingly, beating the game simply kicks you out to the title screen, at least on a Normal End. So, at least in terms of H-scenes clearing the game is entirely pointless. I'm not sure what the trigger for the True End is, because I have cleared the game with less than 100 lewd exp, and I don't think a clear with 0 is reasonable. No guarantee that the True End would unlock anything, though.

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
Recollection room save for the sequel, file 100. Should have everything open except for like 2 scenes that I have no clue why they aren't there. I believe there's a few H sequences in the story as well that are also not viewable in this room, nor are the ED's viewable from here. Let me know if it doesn't work or if it's bugged out.

Reactions: fakem8 and whittle
Mar 16, 2021
hi all
anyone got any idea on how to unlock the stuff in the new game (part 2) recollection room i'm stuck with having to lose rose virginity but i seem to be always getting only anal sex only from almost all the mobs
i'm thinking about messing around with mtool to get it if i can't unlock it myself

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i did not like both the sequel or the first game and for the same reasons
beautiful looking art
looks like a decent game
but the H is so fucking... unimpressive, unimpactful, it's just.... kinda there
and the animation in this one is good, so idk what it is but just...
i'm glad i downloaded a fucking save because i would have been utterly disappointed
i mean, even with the save i still was

not to mention there's no good scenes for the other girls besides the main two??

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
hi all
anyone got any idea on how to unlock the stuff in the new game (part 2) recollection room i'm stuck with having to lose rose virginity but i seem to be always getting only anal sex only from almost all the mobs
i'm thinking about messing around with mtool to get it if i can't unlock it myself
u need to talk to the merchant named Benji / Venji (diff deppent on translation)

he is bellow Annabern's weapon shop

if he is isn't there then u haven't save / talk to him him in the Namanu forest

you need to keep talking to him a lot of times, if it doesn't progress then the mc is lack of lewd experience

Mar 16, 2021
finally got the True ending on the new game after getting all the titles and almost all of the h status (not sure what the condition to getting it is but went all the in for it)
Also mostly likely part 3 might happen from the ending
also this showed up after ending the true ending cutscene
anyone know what this translate to?
92423137e87604da95f21bb85216ed95.png

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Not sure how it would get translated officially, but the dictionary definition of "追憶" (literally "chase 追 memory 憶") is recollection, reminiscence.

Since I don't really know Japanese it's hard saying if this is a teaser for something more, or just "now you've unlocked the gallery/recollection room" (though that one usually uses 回想 instead).

• Sad
Reactions: F2P-asdw115588

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Did anyone fix this bug

Failed to load: audio/se/doanobu0202.ogg

I saw that another guy in the thread had the same issue

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Never came across it, and if it's proving to be a major headache even after a redownload, unpack the exe with the Enigma VB unpacker and just copy/paste whatever file in the audio/se folder and rename it "doanobu0202.ogg".

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I really like the second battle bgm of this game after prologue, so I extended it to 6 mins.

Here is the file if anyone wants it. Just extract and enjoy.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
finally got the True ending on the new game after getting all the titles and almost all of the h status (not sure what the condition to getting it is but went all the in for it)
Also mostly likely part 3 might happen from the ending
also this showed up after ending the true ending cutscene
Looks like 追憶(ついおく) which probably is just the recollection opening.
Also playing the second game, going along with the story so far, so from what I heard your lewds really don't add up from the point on where you need the surgeon to remove the virgin barrier?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Worst aspect is how easy it is to get perma stuck on the map unless you reload, accidentally press right mouse button when prompted to enter and you'll be perma stuck. which is exactly the only thought you have when you want to cancel a dialgogue, but here it locks you

Reactions: Thor875

ngnht

Dec 11, 2021
1st game, before the Duardo fight, got Lust to -100%, cleaned off all the stains with water, sewed up my clothing, ate up TP herbs, took off sussy accessories. When Lyric confronts me after the Duardo battle, counter shows Lust at 1%, and even 0% at the last attempt but MC still can't defy her, which leads into the V-sign ending. How do I get to the second boss fight?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
1st game, before the Duardo fight, got Lust to -100%, cleaned off all the stains with water, sewed up my clothing, ate up TP herbs, took off sussy accessories. When Lyric confronts me after the Duardo battle, counter shows Lust at 1%, and even 0% at the last attempt but MC still can't defy her, which leads into the V-sign ending. How do I get to the second boss fight?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go in town (forgot it's name) look for a house with an old lady inside talk to her and she'll give you ink for a paper that you need to use before the boss fight with Duardo (recommend getting to lvl 25 or up cause true final boss is hard and you'll get gang raped while trying to fight off the summons)

ngnht

Dec 11, 2021
go in town (forgot it's name) look for a house with an old lady inside talk to her and she'll give you ink for a paper that you need to use before the boss fight with Duardo (recommend getting to lvl 25 or up cause true final boss is hard and you'll get gang raped while trying to fight off the summons)
Yzwnc357 losing 1st boss fight - 1st bad end
winning 1st boss fight without using ink - 2nd bad end
losing 2nd boss fight - 3rd bad end
winning 2nd boss fight - normal end
winning 2nd boss fight and using fixed ink - true end
With the ink included I can only get endings 1,2,3,5.
Can't get the Normal ending since it requires me winning the final battle without the ink, as far as I understand. But I'm kinda locked out of the non-ink second battle.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes