LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
Good content as is expected from the dev, but there's a solid hour-long, unskippable prelude before anything actually happens. So set aside some time for this game (and probably start it before you're horny)

Reactions: clash bluelight

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Bro these game skippers leaving a 1 star review just because they are too lazy to read and can't skip.

Classsic :coffee:

more devs should remove the skip function when first time playing so these heretics will screech more.
Brother what on earth are you yappin about?
Dude want's the choice to be able to skip dialogue, it's a basic feature in literally almost every game. Imagine mocking people because they want basic accessibility features, absolute clown behavior right here I swear.

What happens when your game crashes before a save point? You're subjected to an hour of un-skippable word vomit that you've already seen. you are quite literally celebrating a lack of choice.

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Just a heads up that this version of the game has been set to 'easy' by default instead of 'normal'
I remembered the trial version being much harder, and that was why.
I also increased damage from sex and harassment, endure to restore HP instead of MP (why?), and the required cumshots for the semen status effect down from 5/15 to 3/7.
Has made the combat quite challenging an pretty interesting.

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Brother what on earth are you yappin about?
Dude want's the choice to be able to skip dialogue, it's a basic feature in literally almost every game. Imagine mocking people because they want basic accessibility features, absolute clown behavior right here I swear.

What happens when your game crashes before a save point? You're subjected to an hour of un-skippable word vomit that you've already seen. you are quite literally celebrating a lack of choice.
Sure, It's his choice to skip the game and to review it 1 star since he can't be bothered to read it, well in my opinion I think it is unfair to review it that way and I reported it since it's my choice that I can report unfair reviews.

Also, skipping the game and reviewing it as a 1 star and skipping to catch up to your progress when the game crashes are completely different matter that's why Skip Read option exists in some games just for that reason (saves won't matter as long as you have read to the point of crash) . Calling me having a clown behavior by using an argument that doesn't even relate to my post is also a clown behavior.

I am mocking game skippers that just skip the game for sex scenes and don't bother participating for its gameplay then giving it a bad and unfair review just to spite the game. It's getting ridiculous at this point that's why I'm mocking them.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I was about to play the raw version, but you cane so sudden like a hero! Thanks for the upload!

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
My lust level is stuck at 79% at the first stage, where you got kidnapped by bandits. Is it normal or a bug? I wanna see what happens if she gets 100% lust.

1706358461746.png
She's already completely naked.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Underaged (below 19) girls getting raped isn't a thing for me, but the game art and content look promising, so I might as well just give it a try

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
My lust level is stuck at 79% at the first stage, where you got kidnapped by bandits. Is it normal or a bug? I wanna see what happens if she gets 100% lust.
She has to lose her virginity for 100% lust, but Ameria has casted vajayjay barrier on both of them. There's a series of events that disable them at around midgame-ish. It also unlocks the 3rd tier of GOR

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
BegieAdeII ~The False Hallelujah~ [v1.07] [PLANET PANDEMIC] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.2GB
Compressed Size: ~450MB

Win:
| |

The patch is already applied.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SH97IO

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone have a save before the true ending? Or maybe just summarize what happens, I'm actually really curious as to what happens in the true end but I have no idea how to unlock it.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes