Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
She has to lose her virginity for 100% lust, but Ameria has casted vajayjay barrier on both of them. There's a series of events that disable them at around midgame-ish. It also unlocks the 3rd tier of GOR
Thanks for the reply! I know now why!

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
How inhumanly I got tired of the prologue in half an hour... This is just madness, will you let me play with your endless cutscenes!? Honestly, the developers who create intros like this are just criminals. I'm not against the plot and the written story and world, but it needs to be presented in the process of storytelling, and not pouring a ton of information at the beginning...
And most importantly, when the invasion begins, there is no way to save the game - what nonsense!?
If after clearing the village the cutscenes start again, I won’t hesitate to stop playing it, it’s just terrible.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Brother what on earth are you yappin about?
Dude want's the choice to be able to skip dialogue, it's a basic feature in literally almost every game. Imagine mocking people because they want basic accessibility features, absolute clown behavior right here I swear.

What happens when your game crashes before a save point? You're subjected to an hour of un-skippable word vomit that you've already seen. you are quite literally celebrating a lack of choice.
You can skip text in the game, you just have to have read the text first so your points are moot. The intro isn't even that long, its like you guys have never played a story based game before. Of course the dev wants you to at least have read it once, he probably put his heart and soul into making something decent. The real clown behavior is reviewing a game as 1 star because your attention span is too low to bother. Have some respect for the work and effort that goes into a game like this.

Why do yall even play these types of games if you don't care about the story at all anyway, just grab the full save that always pops up and save everyone the headache of having to deal with your ass. :HideThePain:

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
You can skip text in the game, you just have to have read the text first so your points are moot. The intro isn't even that long, its like you guys have never played a story based game before. Of course the dev wants you to at least have read it once, he probably put his heart and soul into making something decent. The real clown behavior is reviewing a game as 1 star because your attention span is too low to bother. Have some respect for the work and effort that goes into a game like this.

Why do yall even play these types of games if you don't care about the story at all anyway, just grab the full save that always pops up and save everyone the headache of having to deal with your ass. :HideThePain:
Based. Oh look another 1 star review cuz the intro is long and the story is boring type of shit. Their review is always the same without talking about the flaw of the story/writing at all, they just say it's boring lmao. These game skippers are just impatient coomers bruh.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone have a save before the true ending? Or maybe just summarize what happens, I'm actually really curious as to what happens in the true end but I have no idea how to unlock it.
This save should be right before the final sequence, true ending will play right after the normal end screen. Also with a full gallery (probably) if you use Return Stone

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Based. Oh look another 1 star review cuz the intro is long and the story is boring type of shit. Their review is always the same without talking about the flaw of the story/writing at all, they just say it's boring lmao. These game skippers are just impatient coomers bruh.
Perhaps because instead of a half-hour introduction, it’s worth showing an hour of the game first to understand whether it’s worth it or not?)
If the main gameplay is reading endless cutscenes, it should be a visual novel, not an RPGM

Thekurtz

Jul 10, 2018
This save should be right before the final sequence, true ending will play right after the normal end screen. Also with a full gallery (probably) if you use Return Stone

can't get it, don't know why. Extracted to saves, but nothing happen

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Perhaps because instead of a half-hour introduction, it’s worth showing an hour of the game first to understand whether it’s worth it or not?)
If the main gameplay is reading endless cutscenes, it should be a visual novel, not an RPGM
I dunno man. Persona 4 had two hours worth of cutscenes before the first battle and that game is one of the best games for the PS2 days, even now when the game has been ported to PC.

jadesh

Jan 20, 2019
tried all links for playing. Never get to the game on launch just gives now loading then crashes

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
can anyone recommend similar games with similar artstyle/animations to this one and sol rui after.
i really like them

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Battle Fuck: ✓
Engaged MC: ✓
Linear: ✓

Contributors:
hyperk2 - Fixed Armors descriptions

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Quick technical note for the plugin.js file in your translation:

Formating the file this way makes it impossible for the RPG Maker MV Editor to read and open it. You have to leave it in the base format, which is attrocious, I know, but somehow that's the only format the Editor wants that file.

1706387735120.png

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
this is tremendously absurd and funny the reviews of the game are, it have a long intro 1 star the game has a lot of story 2 stars I went to save but after I saved the game there was more story my god the only thing missing is something that says I went to masturbate but I was left with a cock in my hand for about 2 hours until the first scene came and when I thought I could, there was more story -10 stars ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Mankean2

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Quick technichal

Quick technical note for the plugin.js file in your translation:

Formating the file this way makes it impossible for the RPG Maker MV Editor to read and open it. You have to leave it in the base format, which is attrocious, I know, but somehow that's the only format the Editor wants that file.

View attachment 3301712
That's weird but it can't be helped. I need the format to be consistent so it works properly with Git. I never use the official editor for anything, I always make direct changes to the files themselves. The plugins.js file gets a lot of changes so having the ability to read everything clearly is a must as well.

That being said, if you want to undo the formatting you can always run it through the tool. It by default spits it out without any formatting.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes