RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I wonder if people even played the last game. It took 20 minutes to get to the first h scene after the story build up. This game is literally following the same formula with setting up the story. This series is known for having a better story and battle fuck than just mindless sex.

And the first game was also notorious for having a difficult first level due to STORY reasons (in the first game, you literally have nothing on you but a knife and that's barely doing damage. Plus, you're outnumbers and have no way of restocking up on healing items until after you escape). This game does the same thing. Its the pay off for sticking around.

Mahirun

Jul 8, 2021
1706337598666.png

If you turn on a good third party antivirus instead of windows, it will download.

Last edited:

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
The game was very bad, I played 4 hours straight and there was never vaginal sex, the lust does not go above 79 and I was angry the entire game because they didn't change the dialogues. A waste of time although the animations were good...

Reactions: sam sova

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I played the 1.00 and can only say that what I have from the German translation is that from a certain part the stroy loosens the seal and she has vaginal sex. But in 1.00 some things are broken.

and on the topic of viruses. When I uploaded this from another website there were no problems. The operator just says that he deleted something and then it worked. No matter what you put in there or whether it's the translator, it's strange that most people recognize it as a virus.

and thanks for the Patch that work XD
my last version wars 1.01
1706338689132.png
1706338741518.png

If you want to be on the safe side, download the original somewhere and use the patch. There are no problems with that.

Last edited:

ryujaliber

Mar 4, 2019
The game was very bad, I played 4 hours straight and there was never vaginal sex, the lust does not go above 79 and I was angry the entire game because they didn't change the dialogues. A waste of time although the animations were good...
there is vaginal sex in the game
however its locked behind a series of events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Somewhere along the line it looks like the armor/accessory descriptions got fucked up. I'd assume somehow during translation.
All the descriptions were shifted down by one, so all the items have the wrong text description.
I went ahead and fixed them in this file here.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Somewhere along the line it looks like the armor/accessory descriptions got fucked up. I'd assume somehow during translation.
All the descriptions were shifted down by one, so all the items have the wrong text description.
I went ahead and fixed them in this file here.
Huh, you're right nice catch. Added to patch.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Is there an gallery unlock code or something?
Like I have a gallery save but nothing is unlocked.

Tried editing some values on global, does nothing but crash my saves...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The game is incredible. I have read some comments and they are fucking dishonest. A good story + good music + good animations + dubbing, without a doubt a product of extremely high quality for what we are used to releasing lately, which is basically a bunch of bad scenes to fill a game with mediocre stories and AI art let's not forget that

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
can you get naked in this freely. I was disappointed the first game seemingly had no way to, even though it had the graphics for it.

NT77

Jan 13, 2022
Hi everyone, I already uploaded a gallery/recollection room save for this game on the previous games' thread (before this discussion thread existed as far as I knew.) I'll reupload it again here, but it's worth bearing in mind that I used MTool to get into and open the recollection room because this was before anyone had translated it, so if there's any issues with it then you're outta luck because I deleted the game a while ago lol.

Should be save File 100, but it's worth bearing in mind that there seems be two scenes missing (no clue why), the ED's are not viewable from this room, and there is at least one H sequence in the story that cannot be viewed in this room (maybe there's more idk, I only got half way through the game before I stopped playing and went to the recollection room.)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes