ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Chapter 1 Complete.jpg

Overview:
Behind The Curtain
is an 18+ graphically hardcore Visual Novel that tells the story of 2 married couples and how their lives take a dangerous turn when a new client arrives with a lot of money to invest at the financial company where the two husbands work.
Jack Bradley is struggling with the demands at work and marriage problems brought about by his roving eye while trying to keep his current girlfriend from destroying everything.
Bex Bradley is about to embark upon a journey of sexual discovery while trying to make up for lost time after growing up within a restrictive religious environment. A playful chat with her husband sparks a flame and awakens desires she never knew existed within her.
Ralph Moore gets dragged into a dark underworld of the Mob after a new mysterious client comes into his business while he's trying to keep up with the insatiable demands of his wife.
Mags Moore is a high risk taking thrill seeker who is looking to fill the void left inside her from an abusive childhood. But with the events about to transpire – are the risks she faces even too much for her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-19
Developer: Rauko - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 1.1.22
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

ezgif-6-1146c7a4d7.gif ezgif-7-bab3f6348d.gif 017 Looking At Sophie Forgiven.jpg 027 What You Need To Do.jpg 004b Jack Enters The Bedroom.jpg 017 Bex Talking Rest On Elbow VER 1.jpg 008 Sophie Close Up Why Not Jack.jpg 004 Sitting Down Mags Filling Up PS.jpg 027 I know a guy.jpg 005 Sophie Beauty Shot.jpg 028 Just Like Any Other Client.jpg 061 hannah Happy as Ralph Walks.jpg 000 Walking To The Pool.jpg 000 In The Doorway.jpg 014 You waiting for me hannah.jpg 024 Jack Ill.jpg

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Very nice renders... terrible gameplay experience.

The constant prompts are annoying. The constant timer on scenes are annoying. Full-length movies instead of loops so you end up doing a lot of sitting and waiting for stuff to complete. Hard pauses used (yuck). If you want achievements (I don't care about them), but if you do, you have to play with Ironman mode, which strips out basic Ren'Py functionality.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Hey. I used to watch his youtube tutorials, this looks like nothing I would like in terms of setting and the fetishes we are heading into, but its cool to see him trying his luck with AVNs!
Same here. Personally I've learned a lot from him and I wish him all the best. I just can't get into these types of stories.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Behind The Curtain [Chapter 1] [Rauko] - Compressed

Win/Linux [111 MB]
- - - -

Mac [85 MB]
- - - -

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes