Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
how about going foreward will it continue to be and how about other things like sharing,swinging and lesbian i dont really play games with those tags so would apreciate knowing if they will be included.
In other words, please cater your VN to my exact specifications….why don’t you just let the Dev do his thing? Look at the tags, if you don’t like them then move on.
His question had nothing to do with dictating what the dev includes in his game. None of the Tags in question are listed in the thread (as of now) and there are no future tags listed. This is just about clarity what direction the dev intends to go with his project.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
His question had nothing to do with dictating what the dev includes in his game. None of the Tags in question are listed in the thread and there are no future tags listed. This is just about clarity what direction the dev intends to go with his project.
…or just wait and see if the tags change. A lot of Devs have a framework, but not always a solid direction to anticipate future tags. If you missed the kinda passive/aggressive “tell me what future will be, I don’t play x y z fetish” well then, okie dokie

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes