MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys, thank you for such a positive response, it really means a lot.

I've read the discussion about the various fetishes and stuff, I'll probably go into it in more detail later but essentially Latveria being more open sexually is meant to be in direct conflict with Sue's more repressed attitude. I wanted the corruption story to feel more earned than just Sue getting on her knees because Doom has a big dick or mind control or whatever but instead it's about Doom encouraging Sue a have a sort of sexual awakening. Free use might've been the wrong term but while all the Latverian people are constantly fucking each other the super heroines that show up and end up getting corrupted are exclusively his. I don't see Doom ever sharing Sue with anyone else.

Regarding future content (There's some teaser images and minor spoilers in what follows.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were other questions in the thread but right now I'm itching to keep working on the game so I'll probably end up giving them in depth answers later.

Alright thanks again for all the nice words, peace out.
so considering shehulk is already fucking someone else and that emma scene is this some sloppy seconds game?

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
do all of their boobs have to be so big? Doesnt even look right. That was honestly my biggets complaint about SU. Look at roguelike evolution for a good example of good variety of shape/size. All these are the same shape of "too big." which is a shame because the artwork otherwise is really good.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I love corruption stories and this has some good elements, but I would have one request of the dev, the best corruption to my mind is not an on-off switch. So ideally while using Emma Frost as the key to lowering their defences the corruption can be/should be struggled against, the victim's corruption is as much a seduction as anything otherwise its more of a mind-break or in fact not corruption at all. Seeing them become enslaved to a new master bit by bit as their souls are surrendered (increasingly willingly) is a more nuanced and delightful experience. Anyway carry on the good work.... I think some extra help with the art to fill in the blank screens would be epic as well.

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I love corruption stories and this has some good elements, but I would have one request of the dev, the best corruption to my mind is not an on-off switch. So ideally while using Emma Frost as the key to lowering their defences the corruption can be/should be struggled against, the victim's corruption is as much a seduction as anything otherwise it more of a mind-break. Of infact not curruption at all. Seeing them become enslaved to a new master bit by bit as their souls are surrendered (increasingly willingly) is a more nuanced and delightful experience. Anyway carry on the good work.... I think some extra help with the art to fill in the blank screens would be epic as well.
"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it"
-Greg Anderson

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes