AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A game about cucking Reed Richards? Shouldn't it have Namor as the MC for that? I mean it's kinda canon...

Not to mention Doom is so sigma that he wouldn't even touch Susan, thinking that peasant female is a needless distraction.

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
Just to put this out there, when you first talk to Capt Marvel you can't use the navigation button in the menu. You have to use the on-screen arrows to navigate to the prison and then select her cell.

That took me a long time to figure out. :)

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
in the changelog the dev mentions he disabled that outfit and the warbird outfit because it didn’t fit with the new expressions but that he’ll add in back in the next update
I see, thanks for the reply.

Any idea how to get the secretary outfit for Black Widow, or is that disabled too? I see it in the game files but don't see how to unlock it in-game

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
I see, thanks for the reply.

Any idea how to get the secretary outfit for Black Widow, or is that disabled too? I see it in the game files but don't see how to unlock it in-game
It's not mentioned in any changelogs (to be added or removed) which I think probably means he was working on it for the next update but perhaps it didn't go with the expressions for Black Widow so will be finished in the next update but that's just a guess.

Reactions: DudeMcGuy1477

TheGrunch

Jun 15, 2018
I'll wait until there's enough content to leave me happy after playing but I really hope that this one survives. A game where you play as the GOAT is an amazing concept. Hope they add tons of marvel babes. Maybe even a part where Doom meets his mom in hell (I need incest content).

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes