megaloser

May 29, 2018
Just downloaded the new update but can't seem to access any new content aside from the changes to old stuff. I think I've done everything from the last update but I can't do anything new with Sue and haven't seen Cassie or Kate yet.

Wuminggui

Apr 27, 2017
the first scene of the fifth page is a Scarlet Witch bj, as for the last scene it isn't there yet.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
is it just me, or the art is AI-generated? Or maybe it's a style that uses real photography?

Kinda interesting to see emerging patterns even in adult games industry, the popularization of neural networks is coming at us hard and fast

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Behind the Doom v0.5 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
is it just me, or the art is AI-generated? Or maybe it's a style that uses real photography?

Kinda interesting to see emerging patterns even in adult games industry, the popularization of neural networks is coming at us hard and fast
I don't think it's AI, it looks like art with photoshop + filters to smooth everything. The results look too consistent to be straight AI.

ItsNotLikeYouDo

Jan 16, 2022
Had a go at porting Behind the Doom v0.5 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
hero

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes