Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
v0.5 Gallery Unlock
The last one on page 5 gives me an error when I manually unlock it so I'm leaving it locked until they fix it.

Edit1: I detected more problems. I disable download until I can fix it.
Edit2: Curious, if I enable the scenes on page 5 it covers the other scenes with the page boxes, but if I disable page 5 scenes, then it doesn't. I'll leave a save with the first four pages and another for the fifth.
It looks like the final scene, scene 8, on page 5 doesn't exist and is causing errors
I assume it is a mistake. But i cannot find any reference to it in any of the files

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeadGrowl

lLe0o0

Apr 4, 2020
Is the quest "Continue to protect Latveria" the end or am I missing something? I talked a few times with every possible character in the game. I clicked every option in the briefing room and still nothing. I tried using the communicator on every character and still nothing... like, what the heck am I supposed to do?!

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
You've gotta reward your minions some how. That's the number 1 mistake of all villains. They never reward the villains and inevitably they always switch sides
Hi, although you are right, when there are still some problems. When you share the women you have with your men, you inevitably set their status as a shareable "resource", but when you set their status as "wife" or harem again, that "resource" becomes exclusive in nature. Obviously, feeding your dog a bite of the ultimate delicacy that it will never eat in the future will not increase its loyalty, but will lead to its arrogance and resentment towards you in the foreseeable future.
After all, we all know the old story that begins "Once upon a time there was a prosperous kingdom, but the queen had an affair with a knight under the king, and the next ..............."

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Behind the Doom [v0.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 80Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Is the quest "Continue to protect Latveria" the end or am I missing something? I talked a few times with every possible character in the game. I clicked every option in the briefing room and still nothing. I tried using the communicator on every character and still nothing... like, what the heck am I supposed to do?!
Same here. Any help would be much appreciated

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks good but how about sex scenes. Sex scenes are animated? Or we have only pictures for them?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I should mention the game pretty early in development and is in a very liquid state right now so while the main Sue-Doom plot is already pretty rigidly planned out everthing else from the art, mechanics, additional heroines and even the dialogue are all subject to change. So any feedback/ suggestions regarding that would be greatly appreciated.
Here is my input,
I enjoy the art, I like that they look like actresses, however the background and surroundings are often too dark imo, I can't exactly see everything that's happening,even their bodies are often not ideally visible,some of the poses during sex scenes are also underwhelming,like when you are fucking someone doggy style,you mainly see their faces,which is also cool, but you don't see the penetration itself in some cases and I feel like sex scenes should be more diversified,especially we need to be able to choose where we want to cum,cause its always on the face except like one scene with mrs marvel. I mainly enjoy the body types as they are heroines and should be in peak physical form,but the game could use more body types,like if you introduce MJ for example,she is a model and should be slim not muscular. I also appreciate the outfits and hope for more of them,but i know the game is early in development. So overall, the art is great but the scenes are a little meh for me.

As for gameplay, I like that there is no maxing out a milion stats and money to get the girl to do a handjob,but breaking the girls in this game is very easy, and I believe it's even too easy. Something unlimited handled mind control using devices quite well,in the sense that you don't need to do too many pointless missions to progress with the girls (yes i know SU is still grindy with its money heist system but im not talking about that),but you had to talk to them multiple times,and with good dialogue it can be very entertaining. I would personally enjoy more difference in how the girls break, so some are quickly broken and some need more time and effort,like Sue. Currently it's like most girls get 4 similar scenes and i dont know if you will add more but it kinda gets repetitive. On the other hand if you keep adding 1 or 2 heroines each update im completely fine with that,we will probably see multiple x-men games with rogue,emma,jean and so on,as well as scarlet W,black cat etc,but we probably won't see madame hydra anywhere else,so the scenario that you will add many girls with less scenes is different and completely fine with me, I would also really like to see an option to pick who is in your private bedroom,choosing the top bitch or two,like SW and polaris,BW and yelena or Mrs and cap Marvels

As for the plot, I enjoy the Sue plot,but I really love Magneto as a our opponent,underused factions like hydra,Wanda as the double agent and so on. I really hope that we will get some more of these "events" like magneto attacking us or avengers coming to the country,they really add flavor imo. I'm not expecting overly complicated plot in a trainer game but having these events and an enemy in magneto is a nice change of pace from hanging out in the dark cells breaking the bitches all the time.

Overall I enjoy the game and can't wait for more,congrats to the dev.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
So I've made as much progress as I can and gotten Carol, Yelena, Natasha, Kamala and Elizabeth to submit but I can't progress susan past right after the dinner stage when she gets promised she'll be allowed to go outside. There's still half of page 4 on the gallery and all of page 5 to unlock.

The current quest objective is to continue to protect Latveria, but no matter who I talk to there seems no way to progress. What do I have to do?

EDIT: NVM, had some unseen scenes with Polaris that got the ball rolling again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes