Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I've got three locked scenes, one on page 3 and two on page 5, what are those and how do I unlock

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 70 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So is Sue Storm supposed to be Jessica A. or not?
The art gets a bit inconsistent with her.

nohope51501

Nov 8, 2017
So is Sue Storm supposed to be Jessica A. or not?
The art gets a bit inconsistent with her.
It's like that with a bunch of the characters, but I get that. I just wish the titty sizes were more consistant with their real life counterpart or adjustable or something. I don't like giant titties on every character in games. It makes it stale and boring in my eyes. Otherwise I very much enjoy the art and characters and writing and whatnot.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's like that with a bunch of the characters, but I get that. I just wish the titty sizes were more consistant with their real life counterpart or adjustable or something. I don't like giant titties on every character in games. It makes it stale and boring in my eyes. Otherwise I very much enjoy the art and characters and writing and whatnot.
I agree with this consistently. Realistic is the way to go.
Not that giant tits aren't real on some women, but variety is the spice of life.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes