ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
We get it a week after they get it on Patreon.
View attachment 2043266

Overview:
Behind the Doom is a comic-based parody adult visual novel with Doom as the protagonist.
He's up to his old tricks of attempting rule a world that is threatened and repulsed by Latveria's supposedly debaucherous society.
While the A plot revolves around Doom attempting to corrupt Sue and show her the more sexually open ways of Latveria other heroines are planned to appear with Wanda already taking a quite prominent role.
Through each heroine that comes under Doom's control, he become ever closer to global dommination.

Links get updated a week after the Patreon.​

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Noticing that the last girls which are added are somehow connected to Spider-Man, I came :Kappa:to the conclusion: how about adding Jessica Drew, aka Spider-Woman? She's an Avenger and will fit in perfectly, imo. Her costumes are great (Ultimate hnnngggg). But that's just a humble suggestion.
Also just want to say that this game is really great and I'm surprised that you add so much content in such a short time span. Godspeed dude!
damnshessohotlikedaymn.png Spider-Woman_(Ultimate_Marvel).jpg

Sep 10, 2022
Noticing that the last girls which are added are somehow connected to Spider-Man, I came :Kappa:to the conclusion: how about adding Jessica Drew, aka Spider-Woman? She's an Avenger and will fit in perfectly, imo. Her costumes are great (Ultimate hnnngggg). But that's just a humble suggestion.
Also just want to say that this game is really great and I'm surprised that you add so much content in such a short time span. Godspeed dude!
View attachment 2942198 View attachment 2942194
On the topic of characters connected to Spider-Man, getting Cindy Moon, aka Silk added would be awesome, but that's just me.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes