Die12hard12

Nov 11, 2023
Guys can someone please tell me what to do after capturing psylocke and Scarlett witch and having them in our control

Die12hard12

Nov 11, 2023
Guys please i need to know what to do after or else the game is boring for me. Is there something to do or am I supposed to update to v 0.6

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
The ones I'd like to see the most are Gwen Stacy (from the amazing spider-man movies) Gwen is already in the game, I just haven't reached her content yet, MJ (redhead, not Zendaya. doesn't have to resemble the actress though imo. Mary Jane as oppose to Michelle J. Watson), Black Cat (just love that character in all her portrayals so far), Gamora (from guardians of the galaxy), Sif (Thor's buddy? from the first movie), Black Panther's little sister (forgot her name, but with Wakanda also being considered a place with extreme levels of technology, that might be a good segway into making some kind of conflict between Latveria and Wakanda) and a bunch of X-Men gals.

Jean, Jubilee, Laura (X-23), Storm... there's a pretty long list.

Last edited:

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
The ones I'd like to see the most are Gwen Stacy (from the amazing spider-man movies) Gwen is already in the game, I just haven't reached her content yet, MJ (redhead, not Zendaya. doesn't have to resemble the actress though imo. Mary Jane as oppose to Michelle J. Watson), Black Cat (just love that character in all her portrayals so far), Gamora (from guardians of the galaxy), Sif (Thor's buddy? from the first movie), Black Panther's little sister (forgot her name, but with Wakanda also being considered a place with extreme levels of technology, that might be a good segway into making some kind of conflict between Latveria and Wakanda) and a bunch of X-Men gals.

Jean, Jubilee, Laura (X-23), Storm... there's a pretty long list.
You can add quake(chloe bennett), mystique(jennifer lawrence) and jessica jones (kristen ritter), black cat and gamora can be awesome tough.
I also think that maybe characters from other universe like dc (harley quinn etc) or others (starlight...) can give great crossovers.

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
This characters I expect to see in next updates.

Peggy carter
Gamora
Pepper potts
Jane foster
Valkyrie
Maria hill
Sylvie
Thena
I want to add these along with the trailer released today.

Madame web
Julia carpenter (I especially want this !!)

godlovesyou

Oct 6, 2023
Does anyone else find it confusing when the MC is onscreen, but the MC and the other character are both looking at the invisible narrator?

Do people prefer this?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes