Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
Stuck after finishing Yelena and Natasha, did everything possible and nothing advances. Does it matter what choices you make in the dialog? Every choice seemed to progress the story. Great game overall, looking forward to more look-a-likes

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
There has been no news from dev for a long time. I hope he didn't abandon the game.

Hey, everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to take a moment to give you a quick update on what's happening with the upcoming game update since I've got working build and am now just working on refining the artwork and dialogue for the most part. With Doom getting embroiled in legal troubles with Reed Richards he ends up turning to one of the new heroines that will be soon to join the cells of Doomstadt in the next update.
Below you can see a tease for one of the new cell members; She-Hulk.

I'm still planning for the update to release around the first half of December so look out for that. In any case I think that's it for now. As always thanks to everyone for the support it really helps me to keep going. -UnrulyAction

euron37

May 17, 2018
I just unlock gwen and finish all scenes what do we after unlock cabal meeting room I talked with everbody but it keeps still saying continue to protect latveria

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
I just unlock gwen and finish all scenes what do we after unlock cabal meeting room I talked with everbody but it keeps still saying continue to protect latveria
That means you've reached the end of the content but not to worry in about a week the next update will be out

Reactions: euron37
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes