JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Hes working on script and art for update that was basically done and delayed due to gamebreaking bugs. Interesting. I remember one dev lying about having a car accident so wouldnt be surprised if it turned out to be another lie by scummy dev. Unruly has had a good record so far so I want to believe him but there is always a possibility.

• Angry
Reactions: Punkreas
May 2, 2020
Hes working on script and art for update that was basically done and delayed due to gamebreaking bugs. Interesting. I remember one dev lying about having a car accident so wouldnt be surprised if it turned out to be another lie by scummy dev. Unruly has had a good record so far so I want to believe him but there is always a possibility.
if he was a scammer he wouldn't have stopped the payment of his patrons so whatever the problem is i hope it fixes it

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I cant believe that you're saying he's lying about his brother cancer treatment.
Grow the fuck up kid

Mishanya1004

Jun 16, 2020
"Systems" you absolute two-celled amoeba. That means he basically had the skeleton, as in, pure code, ready to go (and even then probably not entirely, considering all the bugs) and maybe some stationary art pieces as well. He needs to then still:
- Work out the bugs
- Write the actual story script
- Animate the art
- Put it all together.

That's a fuckton of work for any game, and especially for one where the developer is basically starting from scratch. Especially when working solo.
So no, this isn't "interesting", this is par for the course for any cycle of development.

Richh123

May 15, 2023
Unruly Action Dominated the Marvel genre with "Behind the Doom "which is :WutFace:great no question there, wouldn't it be great if given enough time and opportunity he could do other projects like DBZ or DC etc?

Richh123

May 15, 2023
Imagine a DC game where you're a villain like Lex Luthor capturing and breaking Heroines in secret cells...
"
Lex Luthor is not the Big Bad of the DC Universe we all know this. Similar to making Victor-Von Doom the Big Bad for "Behind the Doom" where he breaks the heroines. Darkside would be the main villain breaking the Heroines into secret cells, it could even include planet traveling etc, that would make a much better game that's only if UnrulyAction has more time and is interested in doing that.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
"
Lex Luthor is not the Big Bad of the DC Universe we all know this. Similar to making Victor-Von Doom the Big Bad for "Behind the Doom" where he breaks the heroines. Darkside would be the main villain breaking the Heroines into secret cells, it could even include planet traveling etc, that would make a much better game that's only if UnrulyAction has more time and is interested in doing that.
Agreed. If he was really the big bad of DC he'd do this: 1717304025948.png

armond

Apr 26, 2020
"
I thought the big bad was jack kirby

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes