magikiswaifu

Mar 26, 2022
"
Lex Luthor is not the Big Bad of the DC Universe we all know this. Similar to making Victor-Von Doom the Big Bad for "Behind the Doom" where he breaks the heroines. Darkside would be the main villain breaking the Heroines into secret cells, it could even include planet traveling etc, that would make a much better game that's only if UnrulyAction has more time and is interested in doing that.
Hard disagree. Although he's a Superman villain he has many run ins with the Justice League and that grants him wide access to the rest of the DC universe. Much like how Doom is mainly Fantastic four but has the occasional run in with the avengers or X-men. It's not 1:1 but more fitting. Darkseid is a cosmic threat, Doom and Lex are earth threats (except a few select events)

Though I agree Unruly would be so much better at making a DC game than Sunset is.

Reactions: Richh123

Richh123

May 15, 2023
Hard disagree. Although he's a Superman villain he has many run ins with the Justice League and that grants him wide access to the rest of the DC universe. Much like how Doom is mainly Fantastic four but has the occasional run in with the avengers or X-men. It's not 1:1 but more fitting. Darkseid is a cosmic threat, Doom and Lex are earth threats (except a few select events)

Though I agree Unruly would be so much better at making a DC game than Sunset is.
Agreed 100%

May 2, 2020
Agreed 100%
Marvel DC themed games are very rare due to copyright, not to mention the Patreon rules regarding actors ... and it's a real shame because it wouldn't be difficult to create a game about the multiverse with as many characters as possible, it would be fucking awesome expecially for comicbook movie fans like us. Unruly is doing a great job and i hope he will continue

Reactions: Nadder and Richh123

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
While I do enjoy the game, I don't get why every sex scene has to end in a facial. It gets a bit repetitive

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Still never had shawarma
You should try it, it's delicious. I'd like to point out some things tho:
- make sure that the pita bread will not fall apart;
- buy it from a place you can trust, because food poisoning after eating shawarma from "kiosk around the corner" is a meme at this point;
- meat > loads of sauce IMO and homemade shawarma is just so much better.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Is this abandoned because doesn't get any news for many months
Procrastination is a common problem among creators around the world
Quick Resume, his brother has Cancer, so Unruly need to double his IRL work to help his family, its a really big update, pretty much a remake from the ground up , he said he'll shadow drop the update when its done. Its not abandoned at all, just that the update get caught in more serious problems, he even paused patreon payments due to this events.

Last edited:

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Quick Resume, his brother has Cancer, so Unruly need to double his IRL work to help his family, its a really big update, pretty much a remake from the ground up , he said he'll shadow drop the update when its done. Its not abandoned at all, just that the update get caught in more serious problems
thumbs-up-ryan-gosling.gif

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
Quick Resume, his brother has Cancer, so Unruly need to double his IRL work to help his family, its a really big update, pretty much a remake from the ground up , he said he'll shadow drop the update when its done. Its not abandoned at all, just that the update get caught in more serious problems, he even paused patreon payments due to this events.
knowing the people in this site, they will call unruly scammer regardless eventually

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes