Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
No new scene in the gallery ?
Is it because there are no new scenes at all, or the gallery havent been updated ?

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Would definitely support a stronger mother-son emphasis, and I always thought Harah deserved more interaction with Paul (especially in the movie). More consensuality and enthusiasm on Jessica's part would be great.

I know it'll be only a text mod, but if you can make some impregnation references/hints that would be exciting.

Thanks!
Hi! Funny that you'd say that, since I'm working on it just right now! I hope it'll strike your fancy! ;)

Jul 11, 2017
This is definitely going to be a wasted comment, but the new scenes mentioned in the change log are when comparing the game to v1, which was from 2017. Those (35) new scenes are literally every scene that has been added to the game in the updates up until now. To reiterate, there are no new scenes between v2.15 and the newly added v2.18. This new update more than anything is just a public release, since the last public release looks to be v1 from 2017. Those who can't read apparently and keep comparing 2.18 to 2.15 are not going to find any new content, although you're free to keep playing "I spy," but keep in mind that in literally v2.16.4, the change log states that his goal was to upload this online for free (hello v2.18).

Is there any completed save file? my save is lost and i dont want to play the whole game again
Play the game, you don't need a save. The game, without using the cheat feature that is included in the game, can be completed in under 20 minutes. You can also just use the cheat feature and bypass the game and unlock all the scenes. Unless you're playing the game to experience the cobbled together story, which I doubt, just spend the 20 seconds literally to use the, again, included cheat feature.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
yes it is...place both alia vs duncan in community room...go elsewhere and return until you see only alia on the "monitor"...enter to watch...this only happens if you got the hakkonen ending...shake hand with the fat guy...
how do you get the harkonnen end?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, guys! I'd like to modify this little gem of a game for the sex to be more consensual, and to have a stronger mother-son emphasis. This "crispyfied" mod would include changes like:

-) Making sex with Jessica more consensual.
-) Removing Jessica's crying images and animations (who wants to see his own mom cry anyway?).
-) Changing Harah's background story and interactions towards more of a mother-son theme.
-) Adding (a lot) more contextual follower comments.
-) Changing the endings to be more lore friendly and well... just more friendly.
-) Replacing some of the more glaring French translation mistakes with my own German translation mistakes.

Changing large portions of the text would be quite an effort, and I'd therefore first like to know if you guys would be interested in such a mod at all. Please feel free to tell me when you have some text-mod ideas of your own as well (only text, since I'm too much of a simple peon in the graphics department).

I'd use V 2.15.3 as a basis, but if anybody could provide me with a proper V 2.16.x or newer SWF file (non-debug version) then I'd use that one instead. The changes between versions should be minimal though, since only the text has been updated in 2.16..

So if you like this idea, then just tell me or like my post within a week. This way I'll know whether you want it to happen or not. I would then provide you with the mod within a month or so, and post a link here.

Have a nice time everybody!
Crispyking
can you do something like changing "potion" option into something else? i don't like that scene..at all....and if you can please also change the scenes "hakonen ending" into....well how about double gangers instead of ugly fat old man...

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Harkonnen ending is for a cuck,who want to share the mother and sister with their father and grandfather??
me either...i don't like potion scenes and hakonnen ending...i don't like where you revive Duncan and he fuck jessica...i prefer to kill stillgay and have all the preman...i want them all devored...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
me either...i don't like potion scenes and hakonnen ending...i don't like where you revive Duncan and he fuck jessica...i prefer to kill stillgay and have all the preman...i want them all devored...
hmm,i never kill stilgar before..he looks like a good men..and i always end with harem ending or foursome ending...is there any difference if you kill stillgar?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
hmm,i never kill stilgar before..he looks like a good men..and i always end with harem ending or foursome ending...is there any difference if you kill stillgar?
if you don't want to revive duncan or leto..you want to deactivate the shield or buying atomic..you have to kill stillgay then revive him as ghola...bring him to leader to continue process...that is it...not much change but that dude is annoying...why do those freman listen to him when i already have Atomic ... just my hatress...

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
can you do something like changing "potion" option into something else? i don't like that scene..at all....and if you can please also change the scenes "hakonen ending" into....well how about double gangers instead of ugly fat old man...
I would like to help you there, but I can't change the scenes or the game structure themselves. I can however modify the text and replace/adjust images in case only simple animations are being used.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
if you don't want to revive duncan or leto..you want to deactivate the shield or buying atomic..you have to kill stillgay then revive him as ghola...bring him to leader to continue process...that is it...not much change but that dude is annoying...why do those freman listen to him when i already have Atomic ... just my hatress...
oh,okay..i dont really mind about him..

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes