• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How do you get that scene?
1) take the spice lollipops in the palace (you can find them in the prison)
2) buy the Idaho ghola
3) Choose the Harkonnen ending (threaten to kill both the Baron and the emperor, but then accept alliance with the former)
4) talk with Alia and give her the lollipop; tell her not to eat the lollipop in a lewd manner and that she is already at marriage age according to Harkonnen traditions. She will reveal she's attracted to Idaho.
5) wait in the communication room until you can see Alia is in the shower. Click on the red sign over the door to watch the scene.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017

Hello everybody!

Here is the monthly update. A little bit late. BIG last minute bugs.

WHAT’S NEW?
-The examination of Harah's breasts is animated.
-Chani's sex scene has one more screen (touch between her legs... I think it's kind of funny).
-The Fremen leaders have new boobs animations. They move separately now, it was a block before.
-For Harah's boobjob, the red button on her outfit works, so you can see her boobs.
-The bug making you lose the questions dialogues is fixed.
-The spice appears in the desert, depending on its amount. Living sandrouts can appear too.
-New quest about sandtrouts is sketched.

No real sex scene this month. I detailed the existing ones of Irulan and Chani. Improved details with Harah's suit and the Fremen leaders. And I sketched for the future ones.
I hope you'll enjoy though.
More sketches to come. I planed some ecchi with Alia, and Khaira continuing the new quest Shai Hulud's circle of life.

(in the link is the .exe and the apk)

SUPPORT DAVID PLEASE!!

zeddolo

Nov 1, 2017

Hello everybody!

Here is the monthly update. A little bit late. BIG last minute bugs.

WHAT’S NEW?
-The examination of Harah's breasts is animated.
-Chani's sex scene has one more screen (touch between her legs... I think it's kind of funny).
-The Fremen leaders have new boobs animations. They move separately now, it was a block before.
-For Harah's boobjob, the red button on her outfit works, so you can see her boobs.
-The bug making you lose the questions dialogues is fixed.
-The spice appears in the desert, depending on its amount. Living sandrouts can appear too.
-New quest about sandtrouts is sketched.

No real sex scene this month. I detailed the existing ones of Irulan and Chani. Improved details with Harah's suit and the Fremen leaders. And I sketched for the future ones.
I hope you'll enjoy though.
More sketches to come. I planed some ecchi with Alia, and Khaira continuing the new quest Shai Hulud's circle of life.

Mega
(in the link is the .exe and the apk)

SUPPORT DAVID PLEASE!!
HEROOOOOOOO!!!!

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
thanks Chipote! (y)

the extracted swf (v2.22.1) for those that prefer that format.

DuneV2.22.swf

OR

[NO_SHIT_MOD]

228_NS_200.png

DuneV2.22.1[NS_mod].swf

OR

SUPPORT DAVID'S WORK!

bubsdixon98

Oct 6, 2019
thanks Chipote! (y)

the extracted swf (v2.22.1) for those that prefer that format.

DuneV2.22.swf

OR

[NO_SHIT_MOD]

View attachment 635495

DuneV2.22.1[NS_mod].swf

OR

SUPPORT DAVID'S WORK!
Wait, there's shit in this version/mod? Where?

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes