Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi I play on Android and there seems to be some sort of problem with this version the beginning I talk to Reverend mother I use all the answers I gave in last version but she says my answers are poor no HJ? I try different combos but nothing few other places that do the same type of thing is there another Android version that I can download that is fixed or do I have to wait for next update? Any help would be appreciated thank you

Reactions: hrodric
Dec 26, 2019
Hello!
I can understand you think it goes too slowly. I feel that too, but I'm alone and since I don't use Renpy, RPG maker,etc. (to fit my ideas) I have to code everything. It takes at least a third of my time (the monthly new quests/dialogues, code the interactivity of the new animations and debug what the new elements broke). Making an illustration can be fast (1.5 days), but cut it into pieces and animate it multiplies by 2 or more.
It's true I try to build a team for years. I was near to succedd with Vega Hunters. The illustrators for backgrounds and male/monsters help me a lot and that period was my most efficient. BUT I failed to lead de development. I understood why and I do things differently for the Chose Your Adventure app that I do on week-ends: have a finished prototype so all the team know where it goes and don't lose courage. I kept all the money I made to pay the team when it's ready (this summer).
I wish I master the Tenshinhan technique to be able to do 3 copies of myslef :)
Good luck david, wish you the best srsly. you have a great talent for sure.
i just hope you consider addind incest , milfs and preg options to your next game/s.

zeddolo

Nov 1, 2017
Hello!
I can understand you think it goes too slowly. I feel that too, but I'm alone and since I don't use Renpy, RPG maker,etc. (to fit my ideas) I have to code everything. It takes at least a third of my time (the monthly new quests/dialogues, code the interactivity of the new animations and debug what the new elements broke). Making an illustration can be fast (1.5 days), but cut it into pieces and animate it multiplies by 2 or more.
It's true I try to build a team for years. I was near to succedd with Vega Hunters. The illustrators for backgrounds and male/monsters help me a lot and that period was my most efficient. BUT I failed to lead de development. I understood why and I do things differently for the Chose Your Adventure app that I do on week-ends: have a finished prototype so all the team know where it goes and don't lose courage. I kept all the money I made to pay the team when it's ready (this summer).
I wish I master the Tenshinhan technique to be able to do 3 copies of myslef :)
First of all sorry for my bad english.
David, is not important the time for me, but the quality of the product.
I hope to speak for all, take your time for the games...all the months release something, and this is not normal, but exceptional!
Imagine if you release content like summertime saga :D
Me continue support you and your work, hope the same for all the other people.
And if you want someone able to help you in flash, i have the right people for you!
Good luck for all!

Aug 3, 2017
would be nice if there is more sex scene at concubine punishment scene and maybe the smuggler can be a brothel owner as well, selling freman ladies' service in exchange for water and spice. And maybe paul rescue his concubine after 'watching guards having sex with her or man the fk up and kill them all' as an option
Irulan so addicted to spice can be blackmail by paul and sold to smuggler to work in brothel to provide extra income for paul. (should paul failed or dies during storyline) The spice orgy can do with some extra animation as well in turns of freman overturns the ruler and paul dies in the process Freman celebrate by having an orgy with all female charater irulan harah chani lady jessica smuggler and all other freman girl. Paul killed by jessica, leto is resurrected and he can have fun with harah and chani of course irulan as concubine. Paul kill by Harkonnen, prison punishment scene(harah chani jessica) starts, harkonnen soldier orgy with freman. Of course these are the'if' outcome totally avoidable.
I just feel like this game still got a lot more content and options ro explore, far from finished.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
would be nice if there is more sex scene at concubine punishment scene and maybe the smuggler can be a brothel owner as well, selling freman ladies' service in exchange for water and spice. And maybe paul rescue his concubine after 'watching guards having sex with her or man the fk up and kill them all' as an option
Irulan so addicted to spice can be blackmail by paul and sold to smuggler to work in brothel to provide extra income for paul. (should paul failed or dies during storyline) The spice orgy can do with some extra animation as well in turns of freman overturns the ruler and paul dies in the process Freman celebrate by having an orgy with all female charater irulan harah chani lady jessica smuggler and all other freman girl. Paul killed by jessica, leto is resurrected and he can have fun with harah and chani of course irulan as concubine. Paul kill by Harkonnen, prison punishment scene(harah chani jessica) starts, harkonnen soldier orgy with freman. Of course these are the'if' outcome totally avoidable.
I just feel like this game still got a lot more content and options ro explore, far from finished.
What a wild and funny imagination - I like it!

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes