Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Is the dev taking a piss! Why did the dev made that bitch eat an actual dick! Come on bro he should be able to control that bitch without fucking getting mutilated by that bitch! That shit be stupid! I'm sorry the dev maybe seem a nice guy but I hope the dev remove that piece of shit dick eating scene like how it used to be without limits! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1943340

Is the dev taking a piss! Why did the dev made that bitch eat an actual dick! Come on bro he should be able to control that bitch without fucking getting mutilated by that bitch! That shit be stupid! I'm sorry the dev maybe seem a nice guy but I hope the dev remove that piece of shit dick eating scene like how it used to be without limits! :mad::mad::mad:
Woah that's an angry and bored guy in quarantine right there.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
You're either trolling or you're actually twisted that like getting their own dick mutilated. I hope your trolling if not I'm speechless
i think it is a bit of both, i think it is hot, the crazier the better i would say ( but ofcourse in irl i wolud not get my dick bitten of but man it is a game so i don't car eand the mothet looked hot so she could get gang banged by pigs adn suck theit shit out of ther asses and i would still say it is hot, and i am trolling you because sou are on an adult side with far more extreme content as this, if you don_t like it don:t play it, and i suggest you to read the changelog for each update so you can avoid kinks you don't like

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
i think it is a bit of both, i think it is hot, the crazier the better i would say ( but ofcourse in irl i wolud not get my dick bitten of but man it is a game so i don't car eand the mothet looked hot so she could get gang banged by pigs adn suck theit shit out of ther asses and i would still say it is hot, and i am trolling you because sou are on an adult side with far more extreme content as this, if you don_t like it don:t play it, and i suggest you to read the changelog for each update so you can avoid kinks you don't like
Don't tell me what to do just because I only have one problem with dick mutilation that's all

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Don't tell me what to do just because I only have one problem with dick mutilation that's all
man i am not telling you what to do, what you do is just up to you, i could not car less what you do, i just wnatet to state my opinion i like crazy things if you don_t that is fine with me, we all have ouer opinions and so has the dev of this game so either accept that this conetnt is there or do something about it that it gets removed it is simple as that

so i hope you have a great fap and stay home safe (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dev (david) if your read this: i beg you to release more conent with the blond princess or her own little game. she i just gorgeous!! and is would love to see more sex scenes with her and the father-clone! (and more old males in general and less nipplefuck and futa - if possible - at least as some alternate route)

Last edited:
Reactions: nndick

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
What should i do for this ending?
Progress enough with the game so that when you ask Jessica about the Voice she tells you are not bad at it.
Then keep trying using it on her until she surrenders and gives you a BJ.
After that, use the Voice on Jessica again another 5-6 times (it doesn't matter which sex scene you choose) until it triggers the ending.

Reactions: doshirak228

bubsdixon98

Oct 6, 2019
Use your imagination
I mean, we already get the option to fuck Lady Jessica's sweet tiddys, but you wished for options about her tittyfuck. Like, would you want a different posititon like Paul laying on a box while Lady Jess does all the work? Again, I'm just wondering my dude :)

Magiclapinou

Feb 27, 2018
Let's say it's a possibility, only if you really insist. Once you finish the game (especially the 'depraved' ending with the Harkonnen alliance) it's not a problem anymore.

Reactions: nndick
4.40 star(s) 97 Votes