FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
OK I get it now! Alias scene was updated. It's just not in the patch notes. Because it doesn't exist (for patreon reasons)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wow his game is still updated? the devs best game in my opinion. Really liked it. Especially the blond princess. What’s her name again? Want to see more sex with her especially if you have a clone of mc’s father

halluva

May 18, 2017
Last time I played this I think I accidentally locked myself out of Chani content by talking to Harah first. Are there other branching paths I should know about where I miss stuff if I choose wrongly?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Love the artwork, but it really makes me wish the dialogue wasn't so half-assed and the gameplay wasn't a janky proto-RTS. Was the original like this? The gameplay is forgiveable since they were basically inventing a new genre but this writing comes off as lazier than Bobo's prequels.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

nndick

Mar 28, 2020
how exeactly do u punish her, i took her to the torture room and asked everyone involving the hunter seeker but still didnt get it
Well you need to show yueh examination of revernant bene that always works for me to see the scene of punishing yueh

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Love the artwork, but it really makes me wish the dialogue wasn't so half-assed and the gameplay wasn't a janky proto-RTS. Was the original like this? The gameplay is forgiveable since they were basically inventing a new genre but this writing comes off as lazier than Bobo's prequels.
the writing always was mediocre and the gameplay either boring or exhausting. But the render are nice.

I played the game once and I had:
- sex with the native girl in blue
- sex with mum and idk
- sex with the breast alien - which was the only disgusting for me
- sex with the mercenarie Arabian girl (second hottest imo)
- sex as clone father with princess (where I hoped to see more of(

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Last time I played this I think I accidentally locked myself out of Chani content by talking to Harah first. Are there other branching paths I should know about where I miss stuff if I choose wrongly?
I always go for Harah and have as one of my traveling companions. She's my first concubine, but that doesn't affect me concubining Chani. You can still bring her to Leto.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes