CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I imagine this would have a genderbent version of Paul, name Paula, who is basically Paul except well, female.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Last time i played this was v219. is it worth redoing?
Well, that really depends on what you like or don't like. If you are into futa, watersport and scat, it's a great time to play the game again from the start.

Enough new content?
See above.You can also check the last pages of this thread for a list of new content.

Any new incest scenes?
Just a sketch, sadly, but it's Jessica so at least we know we can look forward for something worthy in the coming months.

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Does the same thing as v2.23 for me. There is some kinda grey DATA window on the right side and I cannot put it to fullscreen. Anybody knows a solution?

Beowolf96

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone please tell me what to do to see the sketch of the Voice on the reverned mother?
Because i try different things and don't see anything new beside the anal

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
sure, i re-downloaded from my links. seems to open fine for me.
check the hash on the file(s).

Code:
# MD5 checksums generated by MD5summer (http://www.md5summer.org)
# Generated 6/28/2020 9:22:00 PM

c51e98fb0bf57c11afd38d5bbf349673 *DuneV2.24.3.swf

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
-Some players hate the pieces of shit in some anal scenes. In the communication, there is a button to remove them.

Why so? LOL. Everybody likes shit! Or They should try it LMAO.
i haven't played the last couple of updates, there was actual poo coming out on anal scenes? damn

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
There should be a genderbent version of Paul.
Well, no, since the whole Dune story is based on the fact that Jessica gave birth to a son.

She chose to give an heir to Leto instead of generating a daughter (the Bene Gesserit planned to marry this girl to Feyd Rautha Harkonnen to end the feud between the families AND create the Kwisatz Haderach, following their centuries- old genetic plan).

Instead Paul, after his experiences on Dune and contact with the spice became the K.H. one generation earlier, seizing the throne of the Empire in the process.

So a Female Paul would have been a Bene Gesserit puppet (and get a lot of abuse from her Harkonnen husband, probably...) and not the Emperor of Humanity

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Instead Paul, after his experiences on Dune and contact with the spice became the K.H. one generation earlier, seizing the throne of the Empire in the process.
That's probably my favorite part. That the sisterhood were that close to producing and controlling the KH. Paul even insisted he was something different after the Water of Life and he wasn't KH, until later, "Well, maybe I am."

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I have to admit that I have a certain interest in women's feet that are cute, but I don't like that about footjob, but for sexual tastes, high heels are the best

Reactions: DirtyDozen and Tufa

valkarians

May 28, 2017
So how does one find the traitor exactly. I remember it involving the communications room but maybe they changed it to somewhere else in the palace

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes