Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
just downloaded the .exe mega link. but it warns me of potential harm.
is this due to flash security issues or is there hidden malware with the download.
i cant seem to find the issue.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I'm glad that David Balsamique is still working on the game but I don't really understand why he's not redoing it with modern technologies when he's already putting so much work into it.

Adobe is going to kill Flash by the end of this year. They're not just removing the Flash Player from their download site but actively blocking Flash content from being executed.

This is going to lock out all Mac and Linux users who are playing the game as an SWF file in Flash Player. Sure, there will be some ways around the hardcoded shutdown that Adobe implemented 3 years ago, but I don't think that many players will go that length just to play the game.

And Microsoft is enforcing the end of Flash as well. I'm not sure if it's even possible for David to further develop the game and compile an EXE file next year.

I'm afraid that David is going to lose a lot of Patrons next year...
I am no expert, so I ask here: how hard would it be to convert this game in Ren'py?
If it's feasible that could be a solution to the Flash problem (and it would also make mods MUCH easier...)

Feb 28, 2018
I am no expert, so I ask here: how hard would it be to convert this game in Ren'py?
If it's feasible that could be a solution to the Flash problem (and it would also make mods MUCH easier...)
It would be quite a lot of work. There's no automated way to convert ActionScript to another plattform, especially not for Ren'Py. Except for the assets, the whole game needs to be redone from scratch.

There was a petition in the past to make Flash open source. That would've allowed developers to create converters to WebGL or JavaScript.
But Adobe decided against it and implemented the timer instead that's going to shut off Flash by the end of the year.

• Sad
Reactions: afterlights

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I mean hands on average are usually 3× dirtier than feet, people sneeze in them they use them to eat, they touch public hand rails with them they change diapers they touch door knobs, and feet just sit in clean socks all day

vonstroem

Dec 27, 2017
Hands are also much more likely to be washed, and don't get me started on what happens with the clean socks if you wear shoes for a long time... :) It comes down to personal hygiene. What would be nice if David made another shot at a double titfuck scene, maybe with swappable characters, doesn't even have to be animated.

Reactions: Duncan619

cloudmaster

Jan 24, 2018
Isn't there a swf version?
oh btw i hope someone before giving handjob or a footjob cleans his hand/foot.. the rest is a personal preference

Reactions: JeffNardz

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
well.. there goes one of the few scat scenes in every game i played that actually gets me horny

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It's been a while since I touched this game. Are the sex scenes without the main character optional or do you have to go through them? I remember that it was the bodyguard that banged the mom, not your character and I just didn't really bother going further especially when I read there would be more scenes like that. Usually I prefer the games I play to center around the main character. A shame for me, I love the art style.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
It's been a while since I touched this game. Are the sex scenes without the main character optional or do you have to go through them? I remember that it was the bodyguard that banged the mom, not your character and I just didn't really bother going further especially when I read there would be more scenes like that. Usually I prefer the games I play to center around the main character. A shame for me, I love the art style.
yeah those scenes are optional bro. Otherwise only you fuck your own mother, no one else.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
yeah those scenes are optional bro. Otherwise only you fuck your own mother, no one else.
Ahh so he made them optional in the revamp, cool. Thanks for letting me know dude, I'll definitely give it a try in the next update.

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
Hands are also much more likely to be washed, and don't get me started on what happens with the clean socks if you wear shoes for a long time... :) It comes down to personal hygiene. What would be nice if David made another shot at a double titfuck scene, maybe with swappable characters, doesn't even have to be animated.
Hell yeah. Titfuck Harah and the Reverend Mother.

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes