gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
am i the only that thinks its support hot when jessica is more consenting to doing stuff then just simply using the voice?
No you’re not. I’ve been saying this since the beginning but there are people who still think otherwise. We have scenes with her before the game finishes with the voice, it would be amazing to have a scene if consenual sex with Paul before the game finishes. For those taking the harkoneen rout. If only David could make a scene for paul and Jessica like the one with Leto and Jessica, before the ending, as a thank you for the support over the years since that’s what most fans want.

ksennin

Jan 13, 2018
No you’re not. I’ve been saying this since the beginning but there are people who still think otherwise. We have scenes with her before the game finishes with the voice, it would be amazing to have a scene if consenual sex with Paul before the game finishes. For those taking the harkoneen rout. If only David could make a scene for paul and Jessica like the one with Leto and Jessica, before the ending, as a thank you for the support over the years since that’s what most fans want.
Just having an intro to a later sex scene where Jessica states that he does not need to use Voice on her again to have her would be hot as hell.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I cant be the only one wanting to see dr. yueh fuck some of the girls in this game....
I think you would probably find more people sharing your wish if the author didn't suddenly add futa content when the game was nearly completed... that pissed off a lot of people, I guess.

But then if David added that from the start a lot of people (including me) would not have taken an interest at all in this game...

Reactions: borkenone

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I don't mean in game, but a new fetish for him, is that what's happening here?
Well, it's not like the author shares all this thoughts with us.
So it can be something he always liked, or maybe someone convinced him that it would be a good idea adding futa to the game. Who knows.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
My memory is kinda fuzzy about it, is it the one with a water-tap instead of a dick?
Yah, that count I guess, but it's not shown in the sex scesne iirc?

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
I'm trying to get this running on my Android 9 phone without much success. Tried .SWF player apps, none seem to do much good.

Lost cause, or can anyone suggest a fix?

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah it's more like a Coca-Cola machine tap instead of a dong. I've never understood that thing, because in the sex scene it's gone. I don't know if that can be counted as a futa.
I always thought it had more to do with his pissing fetish. Because the robot is working in a BAR and it's most likely serving beer, and the color... well, you get what I mean.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes