spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Was something happened to him or around him?

I am hoping that is not too serious thing.

Oh, and I am very sorry to hear some kind of bad thing happened to my favorite developer.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
2020-07trailer.jpg

Behind The Dune V2.25: Cuckoled Duke

WHAT’S NEW?
-The medicale examination of Paul, by Dr. Yueh is colored/animated.
-The handjob by Lady Jessica in the water tank is colored/animated.
-Anal is possible with the Reverend Mother (Happens after trying the Voice on her).
-The Reverend Mother's boobs are improved in the dialogues (They are not a block anymore).
-Better Blowjob for Anbarin. It's a template that will be used for many characters (click on Paul's dick to make it transparent... maybe i should do that kind of option more often).
-Story detail: Leto reacts when he sees the picture of Lady Jessica boobjobing Paul.

IN AUGUST
-The template blowjob is promising. I will do many characters: the Fremen leaders, Jessica, Irulan, the smuggler?, etc.
-I will finish Vega Hunters since I received the english, spanish and german texts. It also needs illustrations for the credits.

Thank you for your support, guys! I appreciate.

in the link is the APK and the EXE

Support David

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
quite funny that David Goujard "Balsamique" is doing this on FLASH... when was the last time you saw a NEW GAME (except this one) that was developed on Flash???

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I have a question for those better than me in programming:

I usually play this game on PC using flashplayer22.exe to open the swf files.

Will that work after chrome stops supporting flash? Or it's better to download the game in .exe form, assuming it will be self sufficient to work after that date?

Thanks!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes